Too Many Singers and What to do with Them.

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

wiseguy wrote:
mnementh wrote:
With all due respect to the "I can pee higher than you can" contest going on between the two of you, it might be an idea if YOU filled in YOUR profile a bit more comprehensively, before throwing stones!!! :P

Sandy
It's more of an "I'm the greatest in the world" versus "you're a dirty rotten liar" contest. Bigdog can continue his boasting til the cows come home, but without offering a shred of evidence to prove what he's saying is true, Gregory can continue to call him a liar.

This could go on for an eternity. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:?: :?: :?:

Which one am I???? :?

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

My proof is...I couldn't be making all of this stuff up. :wink: You would have to live it. 8) Nobody that hasn't been a long time KJ has that good of an imagination. :shock:

I wouldn't expect the majority of KJs to believe it. :shock: Most that get into business as cheap as possible don't grasp the concept of quality costs money, lots of it. My investment pays big dividends and interest in quality singers. That makes my reputation bigger. It all goes hand in hand.

I like where I'm at. And I like where my competition is better. :lol:

The longer people think they can do quality karaoke as cheaply as possible, this mind set will prevail. Drunks will rule their shows and our collective reputation will be mud. There are some (ME) that aspire for better than average. I'll do my part and pass on every screaming drunk singer to my competition. While they chase the serious singers my way. I'm willing to share. :lol:
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Any KJ could make this stuff up. Don't be ridiculous. The point is that Gregory doesn't believe you and nothing you can SAY, or how many times you say it, is going to change that.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

My position on quality karaoke has been stated accurately from day one, and it hasn't changed since he got here... :shock: :D
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:My position on quality karaoke has been stated accurately from day one, and it hasn't changed since he got here... :shock: :D
Can't argue with that. :)
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:cigar:

Even you have to admit it's been consistant. :lol:

My stories haven't changed.
Blind Gregory

Post by Blind Gregory »

wiseguy wrote:
mnementh wrote:
With all due respect to the "I can pee higher than you can" contest going on between the two of you, it might be an idea if YOU filled in YOUR profile a bit more comprehensively, before throwing stones!!! :P

Sandy
It's more of an "I'm the greatest in the world" versus "you're a dirty rotten liar" contest. Bigdog can continue his boasting til the cows come home, but without offering a shred of evidence to prove what he's saying is true, Gregory can continue to call him a liar.

Nahhh... then I'd be as repititous as Bigdog is! :wink:
Blind Gregory

Post by Blind Gregory »

Bigdog wrote::cigar:

Consistant? You should go back and read some of your older "I'm this great" posts. I did.

Yes, Bigdog, your stories have changed. They just keep getting bigger and better.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:cigar:

It's not easy being me. I just make it look easy. :D

Normal KJs can't handle it.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Blind Gregory wrote:
Bigdog wrote::cigar:

Consistant? You should go back and read some of your older "I'm this great" posts. I did.

Yes, Bigdog, your stories have changed. They just keep getting bigger and better.
Truth is bigger than fiction. :shock:
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

wiseguy wrote: It's more of an "I'm the greatest in the world" versus "you're a dirty rotten liar" contest. Bigdog can continue his boasting til the cows come home, but without offering a shred of evidence to prove what he's saying is true, Gregory can continue to call him a liar.

What I should have said is "an eternity or until I close this thread". The latter has happened.