New Singer Trouble

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

New Singer Trouble

Post by Bigdog »

Saturday night had a new girl singer...first time I ever saw her.

She was acting goofy all night rubbing on everyone men & women..Passing out her spa/haircut business cards.

Anyway always coming up asking when she was singing next...I have to smoke..I have to Pee... I have to bug the KJ someomore.. :shock: :twisted:

Well near the end of the night she was up bugging me again..and a guy that was there when I started setting up came up to request a song. His first of the night. I had 2 singers left in the rotation so I put him after them..he would sing in 3...well fruitcake starts flipping out about me F bombing her because I put him in front of her. Fbomb, this Fbomb that you F'ed me... :shock:

I asked her how..she said you put him in front of me...I said yeeah he's at the end of the rotation.. You f'ed me

I said how many times did you sing? She said 3...I said how many times did he sing...NONE...you F'ed me....

I told her she should go sit down..

I mentioned to my girlfriend who didn't hear what was going on :roll: ...to let the bar owner know goofy was going to freak out and probably her whiskey drinking boyfriend too...

Well she tells the bar owner and he just blows it off like it will be OK...well that wasn't good enough for girlfriend...she asks the goofball to go outside...

She proceeds to tell goofy that I'm her boyfreind and she should not be causing me a problem. She starts yelling that I skipped her in the rotation..blahh blah blah..

Now what she doesn't know is I was putting new singers in the rotation all night long... :wink:

Girlfriend informs her in no uncertain terms that if she doesn't settle down and come in here and make nice she is going to break her in half.. :shock:

Gotta love a fearless girlfriend.. :lol:

Goofy came in and kissed me on the cheek and asked if I was mad...(I'M BOILING MAD :twisted: ) but I tell her we're OK and I'm not mad...

Just my luck...Goofy lives right across the street from the bar and can walk here... :roll: :shock: :twisted: