Karaoke subscription service

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
mr.dj

Karaoke subscription service

Post by mr.dj »

I recently downloaded a copy of the latest virtual DJ 8 software and noticed they offer 3 different subscription services, 1 for regular mp3, 1 for videos and one for karaoke. They refer to it as ContentUnlimited. On reading their literature it is advertised as $19.99 per month which is way cheaper than the normal karaoke cloud subscription that is $99 a month and reading further into the literature it states:"USA/CA powered by KaraokeCloud. Internationally powered by MegaHits. The Catalog includes SBI, SunFly and DigiTrax (Chartbuster) songs "

The one big draw back it seems is you can only use them in VDJ which is a great DJ VJ software but very limited in karaoke features.

I'm wondering if there is a mistake on the quoted price per month and if not why is it so much cheaper than the regular cloud subdciption ?

The mp3 subscription is only $9.99 a month which seems good value to me and they have an impressive catalog of more than 15,000,000 high-quality songs from Grooveshark.

All is stated as being legal.
A link to the page: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/contentunlimited.html

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

They call the songs "HD karaoke videos". All of the karaoke cloud songs are MP3+G which is neither video nor HD. The karaoke cloud subscription accessed by both PCDJ Karaoki and Compuhost is $99 per month. Something odd is going on here.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System