Karaoke with puppets???

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Karaoke with puppets???

Post by Bigdog »

Well, I'm taking off my socks....

One of my bar owners has decided that having the same good KJ every week should not be normal. Perhaps because singers tend to sing the same songs... Different KJs will have different singers singing the same songs.... :roll: it's a good thing that radio stations never repeat a play list every hour....nobody would tune in.

I argued that people like consistency and he doesn't change his food menu every other week.... So after many inferior KJs that aren't working on my off weeks...I still haven't passed the audition... :lol: he has a KJ that does karaoke with puppets.... They sing and dance while you're singing your song along with you. The puppets move their lips they don't actually sing with you. Now I guess the KJ is also a ventriloquist and the puppets sing during time wasting breaks...

So mostly everyone left by 11 o clock... :roll:

Now I not only have one bar owner like this...I have two... Both bar owners know my nights are more profitable but they continue to lose money every other week for the last eight months.... On crap KJs.... Can anyone see the logical reason for them being brain dead and willingly losing money? PLEASE explain it to me before I KILL myself..

Oh...one more thing...neither wants to pay me full money...

I'm working on my new karaoke show...I'm going shoeless wearing my socks on my hands....

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Puppets? Are you freaking kidding me? If I walked into a bar and saw puppets singing I'd turn around and walk out. That is the stupidest gimmick I've ever heard of for adult karaoke. Virtually all gimmicks are stupid and just waste time but that one is over the top.

Basically it's the bar that determines the kind of songs that are requested. A different KJ in the same bar is not going to get different requests. But bar owners always know best. We just do this for a living so what do we know.

I suggest that you keep your shoes on. :)
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Sock puppet karaoke...with well worn, unwashed, ammonia smelling socks. :lol: