Ebola & karaoke

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Ebola & karaoke

Post by Bigdog »

At first I wasn't too worried about Ebola....the more I read...the worse I feel. I think we are being kept in the dark about how serious...I repeat SERIOUS...this actually is.

If you can....search for images of infected people....before death they bleed from every opening in your body. Ebola causes massive internal bleeding.

This is much worse than aids and kills very quickly.

If you haven't thought about this or haven't been paying attention...do some serious research. NOW...

This brings me to the topic at hand...we are going to be exposed to people that are sick as we have been for years. People come out to sing with colds, sinus infections, the flu and who knows what else... We have all gotten sick from someone else at karaoke from spit on the microphones.... Ebola symptoms don't show for up to 20-30 days after you get infected....so you basically don't feel sick for two weeks after exposure.

Ebola is water vapor Bourne. Meaning coughing, sneezing, vomit and breathing.... You have seen the doctors dressed in all the protective garb....and still getting infected.....Are we going to dress like that for our shows?

This isn't a joke and nothing to mess with. I can't afford to get sick. I can't afford to stop doing shows...and death is permanent.

I'm seriously considering suspending my shows if things start getting really crazy...which could happen in a hurry... Some predictions I've read already are saying over 1 million infected within months...

CDC says we have nothing to worry about....now I'm really worried because the government lies about everything.

So after you do your own research...give me your opinions...

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Here, I'll help you....

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ipad& ... mcc=&pmnc=

10% survival rate....90% die....
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Search for Judge Jeanine Pirro... Ebola in the USA. On YouTube

Then get ready to lock yourself into closet...
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I'm one of those crazy people who doesn't believe the government is out to get us at every opportunity. I have read the propaganda of the alarmist and they are only propagating unnecessary panic. I 100% believe that the CDC is telling us the truth. The truth is that Ebola is not that easily spread and that they will be able to contain it.

Do you think this is their first rodeo with Ebola? This stuff has been around for a long time.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Aaahh....let's see......the FBI never lied...the CIA never lied...Congress never lied... The President never lied....FEMA never lied... I can do this all day long...

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/2 ... -pandemic/

Hmmmm a patent on a deadly virus..... WHY?

Are they going to get paid royalties or will they just make money from selling the patented cure?
djBe

Post by djBe »

the perception is our concern as far as business is concerned. ebola panic will most certainly affect karaoke. its scary and its here. and its one more reason for people to stay home.
Visit my page on FB....Karaoke Karolina. Check out my store/studio/art gallery AXXTACY GUITARS & GEAR M-F 2PM-7PM, 5285 Main, Shallotte, NC. 910-795-9083
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Oh boy...CDC making it up as they go along... Without a clue...hospital says it's sorry for not knowing anything.... President won't close the borders letting every TOM, DICK And Harry in just because... Every hospital worker can just travel willy nilly after coming into close contact with dead people... Infecting hundreds more maybe...

Yes everyone please come out and spit all over my microphones.. It's fun...

I know it's just me...
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Oh boy...CDC making it up as they go along... Without a clue...hospital says it's sorry for not knowing anything.... President won't close the borders letting every TOM, DICK And Harry in just because... Every hospital worker can just travel willy nilly after coming into close contact with dead people... Infecting hundreds more maybe...

I know it's just me...
Man you really need to get a grip. This isn't some third world nation where the horrible sanitation conditions and lack of medical facilities lets this virus spread. The top scientists from around the world believe that closing the borders is the absolute worst thing we could do but some unqualified politicians, and apparently you, think they no better. There will be NO Ebola outbreak in the United states.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Ebola map

http://healthmap.org/formobile/
Who in the hell told you this was an Ebola map? Do you really fall for this shit? There have been THREE confirmed cases of Ebola in the US. Thomas Duncan and two nurses who treated him. That's it and likely will be the end of it. The two nurses would not have been infected and this wouldn't have even been an issue if the idiots at that Texas hospital knew what the hell they were doing.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

wiseguy wrote:
Bigdog wrote:Oh boy...CDC making it up as they go along... Without a clue...hospital says it's sorry for not knowing anything.... President won't close the borders letting every TOM, DICK And Harry in just because... Every hospital worker can just travel willy nilly after coming into close contact with dead people... Infecting hundreds more maybe...

I know it's just me...
Man you really need to get a grip. This isn't some third world nation where the horrible sanitation conditions and lack of medical facilities lets this virus spread. The top scientists from around the world believe that closing the borders is the absolute worst thing we could do but some unqualified politicians, and apparently you, think they no better. There will be NO Ebola outbreak in the United states.
So what part of my statement did I make up or exaggerate?
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I hope you are correct but don't hold your breath..
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:
wiseguy wrote:

I know it's just me...
So what part of my statement did I make up or exaggerate?
Just about everything.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well the head doctor today on the Doctors said 1.4 million cases by January..... Now I'm assuming he means worldwide....but we are in the world last time I checked. Let's not forget everyone in DC lies... I'll error on the side of we're being lied to....and adjust my exposure accordingly.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Well the head doctor today on the Doctors said 1.4 million cases by January..... Now I'm assuming he means worldwide....but we are in the world last time I checked. Let's not forget everyone in DC lies... I'll error on the side of we're being lied to....and adjust my exposure accordingly.
You're assuming wrong. It does not mean worldwide. In means in the few third world locations where the virus is spreading. You're being ridiculous. There is no reason for the government to lie about this. You let your paranoia get the best of you. You let the alarmist and fear mongers get in your head. Do you remember the big bird flu scare? How many people do you know who contracted the bird flu... none. What about in 2002 when the alarmist were telling everyone that SARS, which spreads as easy as the common cold, was going to kill millions of people. That ended up being a total of 747 people worldwide before they eradicated it.

Sill there have been only three cases of Ebola in the US. All the people who were exposed to the original victim have passed their quarantine time and none came down with the virus.