YouTube video download

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

YouTube video download

Post by Bigdog »

Let's say you found a karaoke version of a song on YouTube that can't be bought. And suppose you wanted to download it to your hard drive to sing in your living room. What is involved in doing this to get it to play in your hosting program so you could change the key if needed?

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

First your hosting program would need to support playing video files because videos cannot be converted to MP3+G. Then you would download the YouTube video as an MP4 and import it into your hosting program.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

ok, if it's on youtube as a video is it already an MP4? I'm playing (MP4) converted laser songs now with sax & Dottys....
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

YouTube videos can be either FLV or MP4. I wasn't aware that Sax and Dotty's played videos. They should probably mention that on their website.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well I'm using S&D but the MP4 might be playing in win amp...but S&D queues them...so how can I download them to use?
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Here's one way. Go to the video you want on YouTube and copy the URL from the address bar. It will look something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4OhXQVMGEc

Now go to http://youtubeinmp4.com and paste the URL into the box and click the Download button. Now just click on the Download MP4 button and select the location to save the video on your computer or external hard drive.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Totally Illegal for professional karaoke. I'm surprised that Wiseguy actually helped with this. I would have not told him even if I knew that way of downloading the videos.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

DanG2006 wrote:Totally Illegal for professional karaoke. I'm surprised that Wiseguy actually helped with this. I would have not told him even if I knew that way of downloading the videos.
Do you realize that it is Bigdog asking about this? He has been a professional KJ for many years and knows what is legal and what isn't. He's not a pirate nor would he use pirated music.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

And there are thousands of lawsuits from YouTube ...they sell you the songs and then they want to charge you over and over again with a relabled library forever or you'll be dragged through the court system and branded a pirate... :roll: :roll:

Wow what kind of a legit company would pull a stunt like that on the thousands of loyal legit KJs all around the world? Hmmmm nobody comes to mind right at the moment..... NOT...

I guess spending well over $50,000 on music qualifies me for my own pirate ship and I can be the capitan.... Capitan BIGDOG....the most famous pirate in history...hide the women and children....strike that...leave them right where they are.. :oops:
CasualAut

Re: YouTube video download

Post by CasualAut »

Sorry for the late post. But you can try this way: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ti ... ative.html
It provides the way to download videos with a simple way: copy and paste the video url you want to download and you would convert the videos
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

holy zombie thread batman
Megarcon

Post by Megarcon »

I am downloading YouTube with IDM(https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/) 100% success, never failed, lol