Laptop to computer

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Karaoke1959

Laptop to computer

Post by Karaoke1959 »

I have a RSQ Neo 22 Karaoke player with amplifier system. I am trying to hook up my laptop to this system and at wits end trying. What kind of connections should I use? I have a software program that I have on my laptop now and all of my songs are on it. Cool program but cannot get it to hook up to the Karaoke system. Any help would be great. I have tried HDMI cable and would not work. Will a USB to the Laptop and to the player work? troubling

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

You can't play your laptop through the karaoke machine. It will only accept supported song files directly from an SD card or USB storage device. The songs you have on your laptop's hard drive will need to be copied to one of the afore mentioned devices.

Supported file types from an SD card or USB device are NEO+G, MP3+G, MPEG1(*.MPG, *.DAT), MPEG4(*.MP4), DivX (*.AVI ), XviD(*.AVI), MP3, JPEG(*.JPG).
Karaoke1959

Post by Karaoke1959 »

yes , thanks, I found out yesterday that I would need to go straight from the laptop to the amp with the earphone jack into the amp and hdmi from laptop to computer.