Looking for a good unit, please help!

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Scbarber

Looking for a good unit, please help!

Post by Scbarber »

I am in the USA and my wife is from the Phillipines and she wants a GOOD Karaoke unit where the song words can play on the t.v. What is the best usit out there for the money?? Please provide links. Thanks.

Scbarber

Re: Looking for a good unit, please help!

Post by Scbarber »

Not one person knows??
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Your question is too generic. Virtually all karaoke players display onscreen lyrics and can be connected to a tv. There are hundreds of "units" around and "best unit out there for the money" is purely a matter of opinion. The current trend is a computer and software player rather than a disc player. There is also the matter of the sound system you will connect to which you failed to mention. Then there's the type of karaoke music (basically language) you will want.

I recommend that you peruse the Karaoke at Home section of this website to get an idea of what you need.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

Scbarber, the question, like wiseguy said does not tell us what we need to give you information. the question as it stands is the same as asking "i want a GOOD vehicle where the wheels turn. what is the best vehicle for the money?" that could be anything from a smart car to a Dodge Ram without knowing anything else. just elaborate a bit.