New KJ, I have some questions

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Re: New KJ, I have some questions

Post by Bigdog »

There are very few innocent people in a country at war......if the Germans or japanese would have invaded they US every citizen would have become a solder...Iraq and Iran have done the same thing....only difference being...the citizens are not wearing a uniform..but they are still solders and they will kill Americans at every opportunity...doesn't matter what their age is or their gender...there are female terrorist suicide bombers and they are recruiting children just as Hitler did. He ordered every able bodied female to get pregnant so he could have more children to brainwash for his Hitler youth program...training by them to grow up to be soldiers.. They or their mothers were not innocent bystanders.
During the war if you bought war bonds or made commercials to sell war bonds or grew a victory garden you were not innocent. If your grandmother of mother saved tin cans for the war effort they were not innocent. It all helped the war machine to keep moving....that makes everyone a legal target.

Too many bleeding heart liberals are ruining the world...Germany is now a perfect example ...they will be constantly attacked by the terrorists they let in over the past two years....they have created their own monster ...keep
electing Merkel ...

In other news this is how a President should act...my money is on him...what did our president do besides tee up another ball?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/vladimir-putin ... oo&ref=yfp

The Lone Ranger

Post by The Lone Ranger »

8) Trump has been confirmed by the electors now the ball is in his court, it just remains to be seen if he can keep the train from running off the tracks?
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

The Mexicans will either take a page out of the Cuban's book by going by boat to the nearest beach on American soil or get a $36 ladder to go over or tunnel under making the wall and total waste of Taxpayer's money. The money could be better spent elsewhere like to partially pay back the money that Congress stole from Social Security.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

The Mexicans will either take a page out of the Cuban's book by going by boat to the nearest beach on American soil or get a $36 ladder to go over or tunnel under making the wall and total waste of Taxpayer's money. The money could be better spent elsewhere like to partially pay back the money that Congress stole from Social Security.
The Lone Ranger

DanG2006 wrote:The Mexicans will either take a page out of the Cuban's book by going by boat to the nearest beach on American soil or get a $36 ladder to go over or tunnel under making the wall and total waste of Taxpayer's money. The money could be better spent elsewhere like to partially pay back the money that Congress stole from Social Security.

8) Dan, Dan, Dan, Congress did not steal the money they burrowed it and filled the till up with I.O.U.'s all very legal if not extremely shady. They have been doing this trick since Ronald Regan ran the first Trillion dollar deficit. Remember the good old days when the Conservatives were attacking President Carter for letting the deficit go over 50 billion? That is just pocket change today. You can't hardly build a decent fence for less than 20 billion. I have refrained from bashing Trump during his first 100 days, I wanted to give him a chance to show that he is not an incompetent boob, so far he has blown it. The latest example of him not getting it is trying to use the National Guard as immigration police, something they are not trained to do. What is the next move bring all of our soldiers home to patrol our streets and make it a real police state here?
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Sorry but what you call borrowing money without paying any of it back equals stealing from my understanding of the definition of stealing because the money was not their's to borrow period. Reagan was the beginning of the decline in the middle class due to Reaganomics and trickle down economics. Both are basically failures because they rely on the generosity of the rich and we know from how they reacted to these policies that they are way too greedy for that to be successful. Teddy Roosevelt said Talk softly but carry a big stick which should apply when making the 1% pay their fair share of taxes. I think abortion is wrong as a means of Birth control. What did they expect to happen when they had unprotected sex. But to punish the child for their mistake is wrong. I also believe that the mother's life is just as important as the child's life. My birth parents were the type that kept making the same mistake over and over again but thankfully for me they chose to not have an abortion. I am beginning to wonder because I don't know all of my birth family's history, if I was the eldest child and that may be the reason that I had to wait thirteen months to get taken away from my birth parents. I believe that Roe VS Wade should remain unchanged so that even though the number of abortions for mothers whose life would be void if not performed is a very low percentage of all abortions they can have well trained doctor to do the procedure because since every gun proponent will tell you that even if you totally outlaw it the ones that are hell bent on doing it will find a way to get it done even if it puts their own lives in danger due to the person performing the procedure does not know what they are doing.
The Lone Ranger

DanG2006 wrote:Sorry but what you call borrowing money without paying any of it back equals stealing from my understanding of the definition of stealing because the money was not their's to borrow period. Reagan was the beginning of the decline in the middle class due to Reaganomics and trickle down economics. Both are basically failures because they rely on the generosity of the rich and we know from how they reacted to these policies that they are way too greedy for that to be successful. Teddy Roosevelt said Talk softly but carry a big stick which should apply when making the 1% pay their fair share of taxes. I think abortion is wrong as a means of Birth control. What did they expect to happen when they had unprotected sex. But to punish the child for their mistake is wrong. I also believe that the mother's life is just as important as the child's life. My birth parents were the type that kept making the same mistake over and over again but thankfully for me they chose to not have an abortion. I am beginning to wonder because I don't know all of my birth family's history, if I was the eldest child and that may be the reason that I had to wait thirteen months to get taken away from my birth parents. I believe that Roe VS Wade should remain unchanged so that even though the number of abortions for mothers whose life would be void if not performed is a very low percentage of all abortions they can have well trained doctor to do the procedure because since every gun proponent will tell you that even if you totally outlaw it the ones that are hell bent on doing it will find a way to get it done even if it puts their own lives in danger due to the person performing the procedure does not know what they are doing.

8) Well Dan I have always felt the choice lies with the mother and her doctor. There are several factors that play into having children and raising them. I find it strange the Conservatives are always concerned about individual rights, and accepting responsibility, except in the case of abortion. They take away an individual's right to make a very private choice, and encourage them to have children which nobody wants to take responsibility for. Once the child comes into the world you are faced with the morale imperative to see that that child is raised no mean task that saddles society with the cost around 250,000.00 per child until they become adults. Another thing Teddy Roosevelt said was "A Great Society Is Not Judged By How Well They Treat The Advantaged, But Rather How Well They Take Care Of The Least Advantaged". Teddy was known as the Trust Buster, a Conservationist, a Visionary. He was a true Progressive in the Republican Party and hated by all of the special interests. His cousin Franklin continued this Progressive message during the Great Depression in the Democratic Party. Oh by the way Dan I never said I didn't call it stealing or miss use of money placed in Trust Accounts. I said the Congress called it borrowing, they can do that since they write the laws and we still keep voting for the crooks.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

i don't believe abortion should be used as birth control, but i also don't believe what a woman does with her body is any of my business. who am i to tell her what she can and cant do, it's not my decision.
i agree Lone, some will spend whatever needs to be spent to ensure that abortion is not an option and they must under all circumstances carry to term, but one the child is born, spend the rest of their effort berating the mother for having a baby she can not afford and refusing any assistance.
The Lone Ranger

8) Yeah it makes you wonder life is so precious before birth and once you are born your value falls steeply. I just wish that all of the anti abortion people would come up with a humane solution to all of the unwanted neglected children, that grow up to be shattered adults.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

While I was never an unwanted baby, I was blessed to have 2 pairs of parents, one to give birth to me and the other to raise me. I was taken away from my birth parents because they didn't know any better on how to care for me. I like the fact that there was a couple who actually chose to adopt me because they wanted me as their son. If more people were as willing to choose and be allowed to adopt for the right reasons then maybe that could be the alternative to choosing to have an abortion just because you don't want to raise the child. There are people out there who can't get pregnant who want to raise children and give them the love that they need.
The Lone Ranger

8) You were lucky Danny for every child that gets placed there are several that don't. It is then society that has to support these children, that is why there are still schools and orphanages. It would be ideal if all children could be placed, ones with special needs, or are minorities have a harder time getting placed. I always told my wife that if we didn't have children by the time I was 40, I would just get fixed and be done with it. Coming from a family of 8 it would be no hardship on me. My wife is the same age as me she had our son when she was 37 and squeezed in our daughter when she was 39.5 years old. She started talking about another that is when I went to see the doctor, enough is enough.
The Lone Ranger

8) Well what do you know The Donald is finding out just how complicated health care really is. Now the CBO has come out and said that over 10 years 24 million people would lose health coverage, and the cost would go down over 337 billion dollars. Of course that savings would go back to the wealthiest 2% of the population, no surprise there. The cost would fall heaviest on the very people who supported and voted for Trump Baby Boomers who do not currently qualify for Medicare. They shouldn't worry though the GOP is hard at work to cut Medicare as well. When are people going to wake up and realize they are being had by the elites of this country? What we need is Universal Health Care for all paid for by a sliding scale VAT tax. The VAT tax would exclude food and fuel, everything else would have the VAT on it, with luxury items such as super expensive homes, high priced cars and boats,paying the most. Also taxing Wall Street on it's earnings. Everyone one would be on the system Rich and Poor, and the Hospitals would not have to worry about uninsured admitted to the Emergency Room, which they are anyway, and we pay for it anyway. Germany has had Universal Health Care since 1888 put in place by Otto Bismark, isn't it time we caught up with the rest of the civilized world?
The Lone Ranger

8) Well it didn't happen after 60 votes to repeal Obama Care when they could not, the first time the Republicans could they balked, and withdrew the bill. The Republicans had seven years to work on a bill and they couldn't come up with one. It wasn't the Democrats that stopped them it was members of their own party. They didn't learn anything from the Democrats forcing a bill to the floor without bringing the other side on. Hell they couldn't get their own members to vote for the new bill. Why because it was poorly written and amounted to a huge 1 trillion dollar tax cut to the wealthiest less than 1% of the population while taking away over 800 billion dollars of coverage to 24 million citizens. The bill that came forward would have been great for big Insurance companies, drug companies, and rich taxpayers, it would have been a disaster for the poor on Medicaid and the elderly not old enough to get Medicare. Increasing the cost to some Seniors by as much as over $14,000.00 a year.

The Irony is the people that would have been hurt the worst were the Baby Boomers who supported Trump and swallowed all of his lies. There is a way to have Health Care for all and reduce costs, but it would cut into the profits of those who exploit the current Health Care System. Those interests are organized well funded and have an army of lobbyists. If Trump is really going to drain the SWAMP, a good place to start would be the current Health Care System. We have plenty of examples of how to make Health Care available to all and cut the delivery costs in half. We need Universal Health Care like they have had in Germany since 1883. It can be paid for in various ways to my way of thinking a National VAT Tax would be the easiest way to go about that. This VAT would be on everything except Food and Fuel. It would be higher on Luxury goods. Also we could tax Wall Street transactions which are currently not taxed. It is about time this country got in step with the rest of the modern industrial countries, and started looking to the welfare of all not just the rich.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

There were no surprises in the Trumpcare bill. It was business as usual for the GOP... make the rich richer and screw everyone else. The only reason it didn't get enough support from the Republicans is because they wanted to keep their jobs after the next election. Trump is Mr. trickle down and there is no way he is going to go after health care providers. Just look at how he kept his promise to "deal" with big pharma.

I'm just waiting for the hammer to drop on Trump and his cronies when the FBI proves his involvement with Russia. You know it's coming and it's going to be widespread collusion and treason. It will be one of the greatest days of my life when they "lock him up".
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote:There were no surprises in the Trumpcare bill. It was business as usual for the GOP... make the rich richer and screw everyone else. The only reason it didn't get enough support from the Republicans is because they wanted to keep their jobs after the next election. Trump is Mr. trickle down and there is no way he is going to go after health care providers. Just look at how he kept his promise to "deal" with big pharma.

I'm just waiting for the hammer to drop on Trump and his cronies when the FBI proves his involvement with Russia. You know it's coming and it's going to be widespread collusion and treason. It will be one of the greatest days of my life when they "lock him up".

8) I think a lot of credit needs to go to the activists that flooded the Town Hall Meetings of the Republican reps., and held them accountable. The optics of those meetings was so bad that only people with the hardest of hearts would have been moved. Like Winston Churchill said "Americans will always do the right thing after they have tried everything else". The only way we are going to get Health Care right is for the Republicans and the Democrats to work together. Universal Health Care was first proposed by President Harry Truman 70 years ago. It doesn't look like we are any closer to getting it done, but hope springs eternal.

If the Trump Russian connection can be established it could bring down Donald's Presidency. After all you can't have a President who has staff members acting as Russian agents, the word for that is Treason. In California we have been through this whole celebrity circus with Arnold as Governor and now we have an adult who is in charge 4 time Governor Jerry Brown. We have a budget surplus and a state that is booming, after California was labeled ungovernable. Hopefully after Trump is gone things might improve nationally. Trump is so unpredictable I'm wondering if he might cut a deal with the Democrats since his own conservative wing is ungovernable?