Christmas Party

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
The Lone Ranger

Christmas Party

Post by The Lone Ranger »

8) I just finished hosting a Christmas party for the American Legion, since I'm a veteran and a member. Of course being retired it was a little challenging since I haven't done a show in quite a while. This was a freebie and everyone had a good time. This was for the poor children of the community that would not have had very good Christmas. They all received gifts from Santa and the family got a hot meal. This is the time of year to think about the less fortunate in our own country. So many are homeless and hungry it doesn't hurt to share. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bigdog

Re: Christmas Party

Post by Bigdog »

High five to you sir... :bowto: :bowto: :bowto:
The Lone Ranger

Bigdog wrote:High five to you sir... :bowto: :bowto: :bowto:

8) Thanks Biddog and a very Merry Christmas to you. The Christmas thing is one of the other things I agree with Trump on, there are not many. Also a Merry Christmas to wiseguy and all of the other hosts and visitors that keep this site alive, also a Happy New Year.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Over the years I have done numerous free shows for the American Legion and VFW, including several Christmas parties. These organizations are very good putting on these events and they help a lot of needy people. As for Trump, I have decided to disagree with every single thing he does whether I agree with him or not. I learned that from the GOP over the past eight years.

Happy Holidays To All!
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote:Over the years I have done numerous free shows for the American Legion and VFW, including several Christmas parties. These organizations are very good putting on these events and they help a lot of needy people. As for Trump, I have decided to disagree with every single thing he does whether I agree with him or not. I learned that from the GOP over the past eight years.

Happy Holidays To All!

8) Just think how much fun you are going to have in the next 4 years wiseguy telling everyone till their sick of hearing it "I told you so", where Trump is concerned. Have A Happy New Year, and A Happy New Year to all.