Got the music and the equipment & the host

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
DanG2006

Got the music and the equipment & the host

Post by DanG2006 »

Now all I need is to find a gig. There is one possibility, a bar a friend of mine owns is looking to replace the host that she has now because the host apparently isn't up to the task of running a good show. The only thing that makes me hesitate on approaching her is that they already have a sound system and I personally want to use mine for the reason that I didn't just spend several hundred dollars to upgrade to what I have now. Granted the amplifier choice is a shot in the dark but the specs on it are exactly what matches my speakers and I have heard the quality of another product that the company makes and I was able to compare it to the quality of a Bose speaker setup and feel like it definitely sounded better than the Bose, but not as good as my EVs even with running them with what I considered an underpowered powered mixer. Don't get me wrong, there really wasn't anything wrong with the sound, I just feel that an amplifier that matched what my speakers really call for will make my sound even better.