I think I have another competitor running scared

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
DanG2006

I think I have another competitor running scared

Post by DanG2006 »

I put up a new ad on Craigslist and an hour later it was flagged and removed. I can only think that the the person is claiming that I was misleading in part of the ad since I reported some features of my sound system that would make a person who is using a conventional Speaker System afraid of losing their gigs to me because I am making promises that they don't think is possible, even though it is. Some of the weaknesses of a conventional system is actually strengths of my system because my system defeats those issues. I can stand right in front of the speaker about one foot away from it and not have any feedback. The system can be set at a level that people sitting near it can talk to each other to their hearts content and not have to yell and people who are in the back of the room hear just about the same volume that those who are chatting in the front are hearing. So I have decided to put the ad back up without rewording the part that whoever flagged me for misleading information and if it gets flagged again I am going to copy and paste the ad in the forum with the statement that unless you can prove it is misleading don't flag it again or I will file a freedom of information lawsuit against Craigslist so that I can get their contact information so I can in turn sue them for slander.