logging in to forum

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
azsmiley

logging in to forum

Post by azsmiley »

I have been having a problem getting in to this forum. I registered, confirmed registration, got in the first time, but the next day I got an error message saying either my log on name wasn't right or my password wasn't right, or basically I was locked out. So, I had to go through the "I forgot my password" rout to get in. Since then, it has happened every day. What is happening? :evil:

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I registered, confirmed registration, got in the first time, but the next day I got an error message saying either my log on name wasn't right or my password wasn't right, or basically I was locked out. So, I had to go through the "I forgot my password" rout to get in. Since then, it has happened every day. What is happening?
I really don't know for sure. No one else, that I know of, is having this problem. Usually caused by an incorrect username/password combination or improperly entering this information (case sensitive).
azsmiley

Post by azsmiley »

Hmmmmm. I must have mistyped or something. I'm not having problems with THIS loggin.

I gues this can be closed now. Thanx anyway.