Where is everyone?

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
azsmiley

Where is everyone?

Post by azsmiley »

I noticed (and I'm sad to say) there are 439 (give or take a few) members in this forum since late 2004. Most posts on here were last written in July. Some other forums have at least 40 new posts a day.

I think we need to step up the pace and maybe have question of the week or day, just something. Maybe a listing of new karaoke discs/songs that came out and with which company. At least that will keep others abreast on the latest news. Unfortunately, I am not an official KJ, I just like going to my friends show and help her out when I can. More like a roadie than anything else (haha), but I like to hear stories, get ideas for shows so I can relay them or keep it in mind for when I get the $$ for my own equipment and do my own shows.

Anywho, 'nough ranting. So, how's things hanging? Glad to hear (or substitute "Sorry to hear that" if that is more fitting for you - haha). I do have a question, maybe I just didn't look it up good enough, but at the bottom of a reply, it shows "Poll Question," What's that for? example please?

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Thank you for your interest in the forum. I started this board to provide a place for people to find and/or offer information on anything karaoke related. For the most part, this is what it has been used for. I always welcome suggestions for new forum categories and I read every post daily. The "Poll Question" is a feature where any member can start a poll in any forum category. You simply ask a question and then add some response options. More information can be found in the FAQ section.
MollyBaloney

Post by MollyBaloney »

I think that's a great idea. If you can find the right person to search and find out what songs have come out new. I'm sorta new here and I am always scrambling all over the internet to find out what is new. But if you had something like that I think everyone would be checking it out frequently (at least maybe once a week) and then they would stay to read and post in other forums. Just a suggestion. :)
Smile...it's the first sign of peace.
Sherry
Intentional Heartache

Post by Intentional Heartache »

I think it would be cool to try to generate more interest. Something some other sites do is have a special section for games...There are different ones they play but a most basic one, that always generates interest is...

You pick a song and artist, then the next person has to pick a song that has at least one word related...ie:

This is how a HEART breaks - Rob Tomas
Alone - HEART
I Think We're ALONE now - Tiffany

Might be something you want to try...