This Is A Great Forum

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
karaoke george

This Is A Great Forum

Post by karaoke george »

Reading over some of the previous posts and topics here on the Karaoke Forum. I can see this is a great place to learn, {yes everyone can still learn}, exchange ideas, and communicate with others who hold the same general views, and interest. Isn't it amazing how the computer, and internet can bring us all together? A few years ago, this would of been unheard of. I want to thank the powers that be, for providing us this forum, and opportunity to gather. I hope to be able to contribute in any way i can, and to help further the interest in karaoke. Thank You for this forum, and allowing me to be part of it. If i can in anyway help anyone with a karaoke related question, count me in. :D

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Thanks George. I created this forum a couple years ago as another feature of my site that I hoped would become useful to anyone seeking karaoke information. You've probably noticed that we have over 600 registered members but only a handful that contribute regularly.

Considering that this forum receives hundreds of visitors per day, I'm guessing that these people are finding the answers to their questions in the existing posts. The thanks for this goes to those, like yourself, that take the time to share their expertise.

The most affective way that anyone can help this forum is to start, and/or respond to, new topics. Even though you are a relatively new member you have certainly done your part to contribute. I thank you and hope that you will continue to be a valuable member of this forum.