does anyone have this little girl is mine - garry US bonds

Can't find a certain song? Maybe someone here can help.
charlie

does anyone have this little girl is mine - garry US bonds

Post by charlie »

Have been searching for karaoke CGD but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to find it?

thanks

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

It doesn't appear to be available. KJ Pro doesn't have it listed as a karaoke song. Meaning it probably was never made into a karaoke song.

He has way more popular songs that hit the charts.

New Orleans
Quarter to Three
School Is Out

His first 3 hits are all I see on karaoke. Don't hold your breath waiting for it. Unless you can request it from some karaoke company. These songs are based on popularity and return on investment of the karaoke disc. It could come out on a oldie disc but those are few and far between anymore too.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

It's been requested at karaoke version. I voted for it.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I think it was easier to request songs when there were more karaoke disc companies around. Now they are more selective about it. fewer companies and more requests equals less music.
JohnnyBeach

Post by JohnnyBeach »

The background track without lyrics is available on iTunes. Not bad. It has ladies singing background instead of guys. That's about all that's out there now. I use Karaoke CD+G creator Pro to put the lyrics in, burn a disc, then digitize for computer use. I'm not a pro, but throw a lot of private home parties...I've gotten use to searching and searchiing..etc...etc.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I think the manufacturers would be better off focusing on the yet to be released as karaoke classic rock than the new urban music that will never be requested or played.