Del Shannon - The Answer To Everything

Can't find a certain song? Maybe someone here can help.
bwriter

Del Shannon - The Answer To Everything

Post by bwriter »

I've found other versions of this song by such as Malcolm Roberts and Rose Marie but no one sings it like Des did. Is a karaoke track available?

mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Hi there bwriter,
welcome to the forum.

I've had a good hunt around and can't find a Del Shannon specific Karaoke track for The Answer to Everything.

However, when I Googled for the backing track only, I got several hits saying there was a backing track available for Del Shannon/David Alexander. I assume therefore that the backing track for both singers must be pretty much identical.

Strangely enough, if you search KJPRO for David Alexander, you won't find any reference to him at all (he's a Welsh singer, by the way), kinda showing that KJPRO doesn't actually have quite the comprehensive listing it thinks it has.

Don't get me wrong by the way, it is a great resource for all thinks Karaoke.

There are 5 David Alexander Karaoke CD's available from a group called Mfanwy Karaoke.

However, If you're struggling to find the Davis Aleander track (assuming you want to try it, that is), please PM me your email addy.

Sandy
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Just voted for it on Karaoke Version where they actually produce what gets the most votes.