Re: My system was almost complete

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
DanG2006

Re: My system was almost complete

Post by DanG2006 »

Until I did a show that showed me why I need more than 2 mics in my system. They don't make three mic system. It goes from 2 mics straight to 4 mics. My mixer only has 3 mic inputs. So I am going to get the T4.

DanG2006

Re: Re: My system was almost complete

Post by DanG2006 »

Well I decided to keep my wireless mic total to 3. I have a wired mic in case there's four singers but that's going to be plugged into my JBL Eon One speaker system, so I plan on staying with my present mixer for the time being. Maybe if I run into a situation where I actually need more than one JBL Eon One speaker system then I will consider adding another wireless mic system and changing mixers.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I am not going to be using wireless mics at all. I have decided that I can get more bang for the buck with wired mics. Eventually I will be adding a third E835 but for now I will be happy with 2 E835s and 1 E845.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

There's no way I could get by without wireless mics. I have several regular singers who like to walk around the venue while singing. If I put them on a leash I would never see them again.
mr.dj

Post by mr.dj »

Plus the leads get yanked pulling on the mixer connections, also tripping hazard especially if there's 3 singers at the same time.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I am driving myself crazy. But I found a cheaper way to get three wireless mics without giving up quality. I found out that Sennheiser makes dual mic systems. So I am going to get one dual mic system and a single version of the same mic.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I have decided to get three of the Line 6 mics that allow me to model them after almost every other major mic. I also bought a set of color coding attachments so I can tell the difference between the three mics. Personally I like how Sennheiser mics sound since I used to have a Sennheiser Freeport mic before the last time the FCC sold off the frequency that it was on. It was the first UHF mic that I had owned.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

The Line 6 mics purchase fell through so I am ending up getting a dual mic system of the Sennheiser e835 mics. I kind of like it anyway because I am more a fan of Sennheiser over Shure any day. Comes from my experience with the Sennheiser Freeport mic that I use to have before the 700 MHZ range got sold off and the fact that more and more Artists are going Sennheiser over Shure. Yeah, Shure may still be the standard but Sennheiser is quickly catching up with them.