New Player with questions? thanks in Advance

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
dad47

New Player with questions? thanks in Advance

Post by dad47 »

Hi everyone. I finally did get a player and ended up buying a VocoPro DV6-555K. It is pretty nice for a low end player and will for sure work for my use. I think once I learn to control it it has alot of function to ease the playing time.

One nice thing is it is up to 5 discs at a time and you can play one disc while changing the othe four. This looks like it may be very helpful for what I want to do.

Anyway Iit has a VGA connection and I have an old dell Laptop and I have it working pretty good except for the color on the screen. When I hook it up to a TV with RGA cables it works great and has a real nice blue background with white letters. But when I hook up to the VGA on the Dell it has a light green background with with dark green letters. I have tried reseting the dell laptop colors with not much help. I can turn it dark blue with black letters but it is not what I want.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I know I will probly need to get a TV for best results but just thought maybe some of you may have suggestions. Thanks again for your input.

Dad