Help with buying a complete computer system

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
terrytunes

Help with buying a complete computer system

Post by terrytunes »

They say it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks! I NEED HELP! I have the OLD way of doing things IE: playing CDGS the old fashion way. Song book, look for cdg etc. I would like to get a computer with hosting program BUT am so overwhelmed with all the info. I would like a program that I don't have to be connected to internet. I also would have to load my 25,000 songs into computer. I would appreciate a complete breakdown, from start to finish on getting started the NEW way of doing karaoke.

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Help with buying a complete computer system

Post by wiseguy »

terrytunes wrote:They say it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks! I NEED HELP! I have the OLD way of doing things IE: playing CDGS the old fashion way. Song book, look for cdg etc. I would like to get a computer with hosting program BUT am so overwhelmed with all the info. I would like a program that I don't have to be connected to internet. I also would have to load my 25,000 songs into computer. I would appreciate a complete breakdown, from start to finish on getting started the NEW way of doing karaoke.
It's not nearly as complicated as you might think. All the information that you need to get started can be found at http://www.karaoke-tutor.com/karaoke-la ... orial.html Once you have a general understanding of what you need to do you should ask questions about specific things. It's not practical for someone to explain the entire process in a forum post.
terrytunes

Re: Help with buying a complete computer system

Post by terrytunes »

OK thx!