Acesonic DGX 211 replacement remote

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
Oduiee

Acesonic DGX 211 replacement remote

Post by Oduiee »

Hello.Wondering if anyone can help me to find a replacement remote for our Acesonic DGX 211 machine? New or used would be fine.Thanks in advance!

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Acesonic DGX 211 replacement remote

Post by wiseguy »

This is actually pretty damn ridiculous. I have searched extensively for this remote and have come up with nothing. What really pisses me off is that Acesonic will not respond to my inquiries. Let me know if you have not yet located this remote.
The Lone Ranger

Re: Acesonic DGX 211 replacement remote

Post by The Lone Ranger »

wiseguy wrote:This is actually pretty damn ridiculous. I have searched extensively for this remote and have come up with nothing. What really pisses me off is that Acesonic will not respond to my inquiries. Let me know if you have not yet located this remote.

8) I tried using the Acesonic and guess what it's not what I need. What I need in a player is something that will play the disc period. Not something that keeps playing past the spot I want it to play. Rather something that will stay still until I command it to move forward. As far as a CDG player goes the RSQ MKP 2000 is the best in my book. It doesn't automatically play, and has a remote not so small you go blind trying to read it.