Slowly getting there

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
DanG2006

Slowly getting there

Post by DanG2006 »

I was let go from a gig that I had been doing for about 3 years. I am taking the time that I have available to me right now to make some adjustments to my system. I know, I should probably be considering giving up on hosting karaoke but I am much too stubborn to do that. I just got my new amplifier and have mounted it in my rack and it took a little longer because when I opened the box I noticed that the right rack ear with the front facing me, was bent and unless I did something to bend it back, there would be no mounting it in the rack. I took a pair of pliers that I had under the sink in the kitchen and bent it back to where I could mount it. The day before I got the sliding shelf that I ordered so that I could mount my mixer in the rack. Tomorrow, I should be receiving the last 2 packages to complete the process and then I will be ready again to pursue new gigs. The only other thing I would like to get done is to permanently attach a pair of quarter inch jacks that I have into the rack so that I don't have to go inside the rack to connect my speakers to the system.

DanG2006

Re: Slowly getting there

Post by DanG2006 »

Okay, except for permanently mounting the speaker jacks, they are just wired to the back rack rails on each side of the rack, I have my rack completely ready to go.