Strange behaviour of Swift Elite 4

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
leftygt

Strange behaviour of Swift Elite 4

Post by leftygt »

In single play mode when the mp3 music file that I selected to play in between karaoke tracks comes on, its only played at half tempo. The slider says its at 100% but its obviously not because if I move the slider just 1% the tempo doubles. Strange thing is I created a new collection with just one track in it (the same mp3), and if I select it from the collection it plays fine, any ideas?

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

If you are using Vista do a program repair.

Control panel ...add & remove programs....right click the program...hit repair...reboot...fixed...

or before that try system restore.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
leftygt

Post by leftygt »

Bigdog wrote:If you are using Vista do a program repair.

Control panel ...add & remove programs....right click the program...hit repair...reboot...fixed...

or before that try system restore.
Hi Bigdog. Its not giving me the option to repair, just un-install?
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

There are several file/folders in Sax & Dottys to make it run. I was clicking on the wrong one and the only option was delete.

When I right click on the correct one I get 3 options in the drop down and repair is the last one.

It literally only takes seconds for the fix to complete. You are in Vista right?
leftygt

Post by leftygt »

Bigdog, this is swift elite 4 we are talking about?
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The only way to repair Swift Elite is to reinstall it with the original setup program. I recommend that you join the TriceraSoft support forum to get help with your problem.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I know we use different programs but I'm telling you what I did to repair mine. They can't be so different. In add and remove programs find all the files/folder connected to your program and try right clicking on them and see if the repair option comes up in a drop down. It's a small box with only 3 words in it. Repair is the last word.

Sax & Dottys support recomended I do a reinstall. That's when I discover the repair feature. I was going to reinstall mine. I thought I would give the repair a try and it worked, saving me from uninstalling and reinstalling my program and doing all of the set up again. No troubleshooting or essin' around. One click and it was fixed.

The repair feature is a Vista feature not Sax & Dottys.
Tony Walter

Post by Tony Walter »

Hi Guys,
you'v helped me before and hoping you can help me again,
Windows XO.
Swift Elite 4.
my key change and tempo controls do NOT work anymore, they worked a few days an then not.
Many thanks Tony Stockholm Sweden. :redface: ( and blue, green) lol