PCDJ FAIL!

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
thebugman6

PCDJ FAIL!

Post by thebugman6 »

Hi all! I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me out. I recently purchased LYRX from PCDJ. It is the Mac version
of their software for pc, Karaoki. After sending them multiple emails because the software was not working out well, I took if for a test
drive over the weekend. Epic FAIL!!! I had to restart it multiple times because of freezing, and it was not showing songs in the search engine that I know I have. Can not get anyone from PCDJ to respond to any emails. Should I open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back?
I am going to start Kj'ing with my pc instead of my Maac now. A good software for Mac is just too hard to find. Any suggestions for pc software? I would love a karaoke software that I can play music videos in between singers. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

CORVETTE

Re: PCDJ FAIL!

Post by CORVETTE »

virtual dj will play karaoke, music videos, the lot. I think its a great bit of kit though regularly get criticised on this site for saying so.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
thebugman6

Post by thebugman6 »

I have used virtual dj for karaoke in the past. It does the job, its just not specifically meant to be a karaoke software. Not bad though.
Are there any other karaoke software's that will let you use videos???
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

CORVETTE wrote:virtual dj will play karaoke, music videos, the lot. I think its a great bit of kit though regularly get criticised on this site for saying so.
Virtual DJ is a great DJ program that will also play karaoke files. The criticism it receives here is that it is not a karaoke hosting application and does not contain important karaoke hosting features.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

thebugman6 wrote:Hi all! I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me out. I recently purchased LYRX from PCDJ. It is the Mac version
of their software for pc, Karaoki. After sending them multiple emails because the software was not working out well, I took if for a test
drive over the weekend. Epic FAIL!!! I had to restart it multiple times because of freezing, and it was not showing songs in the search engine that I know I have. Can not get anyone from PCDJ to respond to any emails. Should I open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back?
I am going to start Kj'ing with my pc instead of my Maac now. A good software for Mac is just too hard to find. Any suggestions for pc software? I would love a karaoke software that I can play music videos in between singers. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Siglos Karaoke Professional will do everything you want. It has a filler music feature that automatically plays a random song, from a list you provide, in between karaoke songs. It supports several video formats (AVI, MPG, and WMV) as well as the popular audio and karaoke formats such as BIN, CDG, KAR, KMA, MID, MP3, MP3+G, and ZIP. It will even play karaoke CD+G discs. This a fully featured karaoke hosting application.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

2nd for Siglos. it does what the other hosting softwares do, and a few more things the others don't do.