Magic Sing ET23KH Wireless Microphone Karaoke

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Prishan22

Magic Sing ET23KH Wireless Microphone Karaoke

Post by Prishan22 »

Greetings from UK!

I need an advice from you that I have a Magic Sing ET23KH Wireless Microphone Karaoke System.I was using the karaoke with Samsung led tv (smart hub) model: UE43J5500AK TYPE NO: UE43J5500 with HDMI cable. I just connected the cable straight from tv to MagicSing main machine, I did not even need to use RCA Cables, unfortunately, my tv screen was broken, need to buy a new tv.its sony Bravia model no. KD 55SD8505,SER NO. 6702708.I connected the karaoke, it showed downloading 100% then the screen went black.there are ongoing messages ''no signal.check the external input or select another input using the another input''.I am trying hard to fix it but could not.give an advice pls.if I need to buy a small tv for karaoke machine with good sound which brands and type would be the best compatibility with ET23KH HD Wireless Microphone Karaoke System.please help me.thanks in advance.kind regards~

mr.dj

Re: Magic Sing ET23KH Wireless Microphone Karaoke

Post by mr.dj »

Have you tried another hdmi cable, perhaps the connectors are damaged.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Magic Sing ET23KH Wireless Microphone Karaoke

Post by wiseguy »

Did you try connecting to the TV with the composite RCA cable instead of the HDMI?