Need Help with Roxbox Software

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
John G

Need Help with Roxbox Software

Post by John G »

Hi I have Roxbox installed and have used it for many Years Never had a Problem I have Both Screens Playing the Graphics (Words ) working
on my tool Bar but cant seem to get them on the display I feel this is an easy fix but I cant get can anyone Help Many thanks Truly John G

DanG2006

Re: Need Help with Roxbox Software

Post by DanG2006 »

Is your screen set up in extended mode? You should be able to slide one of your graphic screen over to your extended screen by dragging it to the right until it goes off the main display. Once there you should be able to double click on the graphic screen and make it full screen on your secondary monitor. There is a way to permanently keep that setting by going into the file folder that the plug-in's ini file is. Once you find it right click on it and go into properties and click on read only. If there's two files, I would do it to both files.
John G

Re: Need Help with Roxbox Software

Post by John G »

Thanks so much for your Input Dan. I did get a call from the Roxbox developer and he asked me to left click the Roxbox Icon and check the run as administer and that got the Graphic's screen up and going so I did get my issue fixed. again I thank you for your help
Truly John G