Converting back to MP3+G

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
DanG2006

Converting back to MP3+G

Post by DanG2006 »

I have decided that I want to run the same software on both my main laptop and my backup. But that's not all. I have finally found a software that meets the majority of my requirements for a professional software yet runs on Linux. The only missing element is the ability to play outside files. So I am going to be stuck with the old policy of getting the new additions between shows, although I might be able to convince the developer to add a way to add downloaded songs into the player temporarily during a show. The program is available for almost all platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac and is called OpenKJ. The best part is that I don't have to spend any more money to make the change because the program is free.

DanG2006

Re: Converting back to MP3+G

Post by DanG2006 »

Found out that it's going to be easy to add the new songs on the fly. Simply add the new addition to the database and select it for the singer. It will be the only time I will take a written request without using the mobile kiosk. Otherwise it has to be done by either using their smartphone or mobile kiosk to submit requests.