Adding text to a song ?

Discuss the MP3+G karaoke format.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

That only works on files created by KHP. It will not work on already created tracks. if these are commercially created track then you need CDGFIX.

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

mnementh wrote:
wiseguy wrote:The bottom line is that my original statement, which was challenged, is absolutely correct.
In YOUR opinion; something to which you are entirely entitled.

In MY opinion, to which I am likewise entitled, you are absolutely wrong! 8)

Sandy
The difference is that my "opinion" is derived from years of feedback from thousands of karaoke software consumers of various degrees of computer experience. I think most would agree that this should carry more weight than the opinion of an individual.
earthling12357

Post by earthling12357 »

I've used Karaoke Builder Studio and found it to be an easy program to use. I like the ease of adding slide show screens so I can personalize my songs. Easy is a relative term in this application though because you can spend two to four hours creating a single cdg just the way you like it. You can set it up for single word or full line wiping which is very nice for those lyrics that fly by. And if you are a little off in your timing you can fix it with the editor.

It's possible to make your karaoke song with movie maker, but it won't be in cdg + mp3 format so many KJs won't be able to play it for you (fine if you just want it for home use and are playing it back from your computer or dvd player).