making mp3+G files directly on computer

Discuss the MP3+G karaoke format.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Tessa

making mp3+G files directly on computer

Post by Tessa »

Hi, I'm trying to make some brand new karaoke videos from scratch (as in I have an audio file, and a text file, and also a video file I'd like to include if I can), that have to be played on a Neo-22 RSQ multiformat karaoke player.

Can you recommend what I should be using software-wise? I would ideally like to create Mp3+g files directly on my computer (without involving a disc at any point). Is this possible? I've been trying using Karaoke Builder Studio 3.00 and Karaoke Cd=G Creator Pro, these don't seem to allow building of mp3+g files directly.

Is there a way to make these files so that they have video (which wouldn't fit on a normal CD)?

Thanks

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Welcome to the forum.

The first thing you need to realize is that MP3+G is based on the CD+G format. These are not video formats nor can they contain video. To incorporate your video you will need to create a video karaoke song track with a program like Karaoke Video Creator. You will be able to use your audio file and superimpose the lyrics over your video background. You will end up with either an AVI or MPG video file that you can play with your computer and I believe with your NEO22 also via a USB thumb drive.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

neo+g is convertable to mp3+g you need karaoke file convertor from www.roxbox.net to get it to work.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

DanG2006 wrote:neo+g is convertable to mp3+g you need karaoke file convertor from www.roxbox.net to get it to work.
True, but what does that have to do with the question?