super cd+g to mp3+g

Discuss the MP3+G karaoke format.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
babradley

super cd+g to mp3+g

Post by babradley »

I also want to convert my purchased SCDG's to mp3+g so I can use my computer for shows. It has been a year and a half since this subject was addressed and I would like to know if there are any updates for this process. I have used my Pc's Sony disc drive to rip and copy my SCDG's for backups but I don't want to haul discs around anymore!

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

You can use Power SCDG Ripper to rip tracks from your SCDG discs to the MP3+G format.
babradley

Post by babradley »

Thank You....I will give it a try.
Zhorell

Post by Zhorell »

wiseguy wrote:You can use Power SCDG Ripper to rip tracks from your SCDG discs to the MP3+G format.
Is there another link?
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Zhorell wrote:
wiseguy wrote:You can use Power SCDG Ripper to rip tracks from your SCDG discs to the MP3+G format.
Is there another link?
Try this one http://www.karaoke-software.net/scdg-ripper.html
Zhorell

Post by Zhorell »

wiseguy wrote:
Zhorell wrote:
Is there another link?
Try this one http://www.karaoke-software.net/scdg-ripper.html
thanks!
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Which Supercdg's do you own. There is at least two brands that I know of that the rights to produce them either expired or never existed so I would be leary of using them. I'm pulling all of mine because of this. Chartbuster originally licensed the manufacture of 6 Supercdg's but the license expired and the original supercdg manufacturer handed the originals to another compnay that is still manufacturing the discs. Chartbuster now also owns the rights to Magic Tracks (Sweet Georgia Brown) so they aren't licensed either. DK never gave the rights to the DK Mellinium to be produced as SuperCDG's.