How to burn CDG/WAV to bring to karaoke bar with PC system

Karaoke disc copying software and CD burners.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
gpierce9

Post by gpierce9 »

Dan - I just tried it on my real karaoke machine. My machine is only 7 months old. Bought it at Best Buy. Bib square kind. I don't see a name on it.

Sandy is correct. I did not need to use the BIN file afterall. I used the MP3+G or in my layman terms, i selected the CDG file that i created with PK Creator Pro with an underlying MP3 file. Not a Wav file.

So like Sandy said, I can use Power Karaoke creator Pro using an Mp3 file, add the lyrics, apply the lyrics, then hit the button to use an Output Type of CDG.

1A - Then I can copy the MP3 and CDG files to a flash drive to take to the PC karaoke bars who are willing to use my pendrive.

1B - Or alternatively, for the same PC karaoke bars, I can make a CD-R to give the fellow in advance (so as not to distrupt his show). Like Richard Wise said, I would use the common Nero Burner for this, pick make a DATA disk, then Add the Mp3 and CDG files, and hit burn. It has to be a DATA disk like Richard said. Not Audio.

2 - For my home true karaoke machine, I would move back to the PK Burner software. I would use a CD-R disk, ADD my CDG file only. Hit burn. And in seconds, I have a disk.

I then hit the button to PRINT out the song titles. Then I insert the paper to the CD sleeve so as to remember what songs are on the disk.

If I were to look at the disk via Windows Explorer, I would see Track01.cda, Track02.cda, etc etc. In other words, I lose my song titles. I have not heard of a way to keep them. Seems like an automatic thing in the PK Burner that you lose them. But i get around this with the Print button that i mentioned. Maybe something i don't know yet regarding the names?

Wow. You guys, Richard, Sandy and Dan were extremely helpful to me. I type this detail to help other people. Yell if you have more ideas. Glen, a novice.

I love the Power Karaoke products. I like making my own songs in my own key and practice and then go Camping or to nice bars to sing, knowing all with fit my voice. I got tired of being embarrassed by a song that was way out of my range or had some surprises in them. It took the fun out of it. Unless everyone was drunk and didn't know. But i am the more serious type. If you want to do something, do it right. So the PK has been good to me. I recommend it. Get the PK tools, PK creator Pro and PK burner. Might cost below $220 or so.