CD-G file folder , output folder < and external burner

Karaoke disc copying software and CD burners.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
N&S

CD-G file folder , output folder < and external burner

Post by N&S »

I have a question I think I may have figured out. I wanted to place my file folder on cd-g page at the final stage of the process. I found that changeing the bin destination on anothe rpage seem to work. Am I correct ?

Also how do you change folders to place them in differant folders when the project is finised. For instance. How would I out all my finised BIN files in a folder at once after the process is done with the scan.

Another question is : How do I get to play my cd's in my Karaoke player at the bar ? it won't play/ Do I need to make this cda final CD-G NOT a BIN as a finished product. Do I burn to CD-G or do I leave it as a BIN in order for it to play correctly ? I have also though it may be the burner ( which is external) my internal was just not cutting it. Do I change the settings on the Power Karaoke CD-G Burner to the internal using an external burner ot the other option. The internal works best so far. Or maybe it may be that I need TDK blank cd'-r's. Could that be a problem ? I currently use Memorex.

mnementh

Post by mnementh »

HI N&S,
welcome to the forum.

Sorry to be pedantic but I'm certainly confused as to what you're trying to achieve here and I suspect others will be, as well.

I presume from what I can gather from your post is that you're trying to burn a CD+G disc from a BIN file?

Is that correct?

You say that your CD's won't play in your Karaoke player at the bar.

What do you mean by that?

The usual problem is that the audio plays but the graphics (lyrics) don't show up onscreen. Is that what's happening?

How are you making your BIN file?

What software are you using to burn the BIN file to CD?

While burning a CD+G disc has become easier, it might be that your burner doesn't support what you're trying to do.

You really need to give relevant information before anyone is likely to be able help you.

Sandy.