USB song title display

Karaoke disc copying software and CD burners.
maintech

USB song title display

Post by maintech »

Can players using USB pen drives display song titles instead of the track info, and if that is true, how do I perform this process? I'm using an RSQ NEO-22 for playback.

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The user manual certainly is no help with this. If the song files on the USB device are named as the song title, and they still show up as TRACK 01, TRACK 02, for example, then I would think it's safe to say that they cannot be displayed as song titles.
maintech

Post by maintech »

Finally success! We purchased a disk of songs from a shop here in Toronto which displayed titles and track numbers on the screen, (terrific value, 650 songs for for $30. $CA) but when I checked the disk file names on our computer I found only song titles, and realized that the track number was provided by the player, not by the file name. Previously I had changed the file name by adding the song title to the track number provided by the ripping action, and the machine was confused by this. When I put the USB pen drive into the computer and carefully "Renamed" each track title to read the song name only, no track number, making sure to type the same information for the MP3 and CDG files, and presto, we have song titles when we select 'Songlist' on the remote. A double click and the correct song plays. The only challenge is typing in a long list of names!