What not to do in a bar when you are 21 and drunk...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

What not to do in a bar when you are 21 and drunk...

Post by Bigdog »

Last night 2 kids came in drunk at last call. I pegged them as TROUBLE from the get go. They started yelling for me to let them sing. I was already in my final countdown and actually didn't stop until 5 after 2. They were still yelling about playing a song for them. I shut it down and they started. Then they went to the back of the bar and wanted to shoot pool. The owner said no we have to go home. These 2 went into the mens room. The owner thought they were in ther too long so he went in to look.

They were both together in the stall...ripping down drink advertising signs that are screwed into the wall. MISTAKE NUMBER 1.

The owner told them to leave or he was calling the cops. They kept denying they did anything wrong. :roll: MISTAKE NUMBER 2

Then one yells at the owner your a F..ing a..hole...MISTAKE NUMBER 3

The owner says "Oh yeah..watch this...now you're going to get a DUI." And he calls the cops to report what happened. They were outside getting into a pickup truck. The owner was trying to get to the back of the truck to get the license number. The biggest one tried to take a swing at the owner. MISTAKE NUMBER 4

They get in the truck and drive away...MISTAKE NUMBER 5

The cops followed them down the road.

Half and hour later, me and the owner were talking in the bar and the cop knocks on the door. He wants to know what exactly happened. Then he asks the bar owner to look in his back seat and identify the guy sitting there. It was the driver....Who is charged with DUI and his buddy (the swinger) that is not there is getting charged with CRIMINAL MISCHIEF

Uncontrolled Testosterone and over consumption of alcohol are a bad combination...MISTAKE NUMBER 6

So ripping down a free from a beer rep $3 dollar sign cost these two about $5000. In lawyer fees and court costs... :lol:

The owner gave them a chance to walk away without anything happeneing to them.. But no were are too smart for any of that... :twisted:

Testosterone makes you say and do stupid things...alcohol helps enhance the stupidity..

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I love a story with a happy ending.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

STORY UPDATE:

The way the cops caught the kid....

He wrecked his almost new truck. The swinger must have ran into the woods to hide....he probably spent the rest on the night in the woods.. :lol:

It was rainy and wet...