Guitaraoke

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Liara

Guitaraoke

Post by Liara »

Has anyone tried the Guitaraoke cd's from Karaokestar or any other company?

I'm interesting in trying them out since at house parties everyone is always taking their guitars over and playing with the singers...thought it would be fun to invest in some but not sure if it's worth the investment or not. :)

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I have a few guitaraoke discs and they're actually pretty cool. Geared toward the novice guitar player, they make a good addition to a karaoke collection.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I have a beatles Guitaroke disc and while I've yet to pick up my guitar with it, I feel they are pretty good.
Superstar

Guitaroke

Post by Superstar »

I had never heard of Guitaroke but am very excited to have a new idea to spice up our shows! We continuously let friends hook up their guitars at our shows & think they would LOVE Guitaroke! Where do I buy the Guitaroke discs or where can I download them onto my laptop? I have Hoster.
Penny
SuperStar Karaoke, KS
enzoab

Post by enzoab »

Hi Members,
I’m doing something similar but in a different manner. I can play the guitar pretty well, so I use a PC based program called, Guitar FX, http://guitarfx.net/ to produce a wide array of sounds from a “line and clean” guitar sound. I use a wireless system to hook my guitar to the line in on my PC, then to the mixer, etc. I can use the PA and not have to bring yet another amp to the gig. I only play “back up” and leads to a song which I know I can add something to. I also bring bongos and other hand type instruments with me to use in the same manner. It’s works very well as long as your careful on where and how much to use this “effect.”