Microphone HOKUS POKUS

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Microphone HOKUS POKUS

Post by Bigdog »

Last night I had a brother and sister I never saw before...

She sings her first song and it was less than spectacular to say the least... :roll:

So after a few of my good singers sing...her brother stops me and asked if I'm using "Autotune" microphones....I said no they just cost $600

He says are these people just good singers or what.. I said yeah...he then says...something like...Well the why did my sister sound so bad.... :shock:

I said she sounded alright to me... :wink:

He said I want to sing a song but I don't know now...

But the tone of his voice to me sounds like he's trying to say...I did something to make everyone else sound good and made her sound intentionally bad... :twisted:

Now anyone that even remotely knows me...knows I do everything I can to make EVERYONE sound as good as possible. I don't screw with anyone when they are singing to make them sound BAD.

If there is anything I hate more than being accused of something I didn't do...I can't even think of it...

So if you want me to tell you the real reason she didn't sound so good is....SHE SUCKS...

If you think she sounded bad on my system...take her to the competition and you'll hear real sucking...she is going to sound worse...

They left after her next song and he never did sing.

See ya....don't come back.. :evil:

Maybe they aren't used to being at a karaoke where everyone is better than her...and the system sucks... :roll:

The Lone Ranger

Post by The Lone Ranger »

8) It is not in the long term interest of a host to make his patrons sound bad. Some songs are technically more difficult than others and singers skills can't handle it. There are several songs I would like to sing, but I know I wouldn't do a good job on them. Most singers can't be honest when trying to judge their own abilities. They tend to think they are more than they really are. That is why there are so many one hit wonders, they found the one song they could nail, nothing else worked for them. To be honest I have seen some hosts that hog the show, and aren't supportive of some really good singers. Fortunately those type of hosts are few and far between, they have no staying power.