New KJ, I have some questions

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Re: New KJ, I have some questions

Post by Bigdog »

wiseguy wrote:
Bigdog wrote:Sure he went bankrupt 4 times...but if you knew anything about big business..bankruptcy can be used as a tool to make money...which is what Trump probably did...not because he's a business failure.... Look beyond the BS... I really wouldn't consider anyone that is worth a few billion a business failure.. Wake up.... BIll Clinton signed NAFTA which even Hillary admitted hurt many American jobs. SUpporters of Trump are the backbone of this country..they built the country after WW2. These are the middle class.... Yes they are uneducated...if you consider they only have a high school diploma uneducated....but back in those days many people could not afford to go to college... Does make them stupid. They actually taugh useful information back in those days....not the dumbed down education people get today which is full of the commie brainwashing info so many of the so called democrats are falling for... And they serve commie coolaid in the school lunch program..

Since our middle class has been shipped out to many other countries beacause of NAFTA and corporate greed....the uneducated are trying to get those high paying manufacturing jobs back... We have no middle class now...its lower upper class or upper lower class..... Service oriented jobs like burger flippers... It's why the commie so want to increase minimum wage for them...so they think they are middle class again. So they vote for a democommie in November...

In a big turn around since the 50-60-70s when many people couldn't afford to go to college..many people now can't either and when they do go to college they can't afford to pay off the loans because they have to work for peanuts...commie a don't want people to have lots of money...you can't control people with lots of money
Bankruptcy is a result of very poor business decisions. It is NOT a tool used by successful businessmen... it's an escape. Where are your excuses for Trump manufacturing his clothing line in China and Mexico? How do you feel about Trump being shown to be a serial liar by the major fact checking organizations? How about the fact that he has given zero details on how he would accomplish any of the things he says he will do.

When I say "uneducated" I don't mean those lacking a formal education. I'm talking about those who ignore the facts and allow a politician to play to their fears and bigotry. Trump supporters are NOT the backbone of this country. Far from it. They are cowardly racists, bigots, and xenophobes, who have found the perfect spokesperson to spew their hatred.

Trump knows NOTHING about how government works... NOTHING about foreign policy... NOTHING about diplomacy... NOTHING about the constitution... but yet you feel he is fit to be the president of the United States. That is LUNACY!

Would you hire someone to run a karaoke show for you who had no idea on how to set up or operate the system and had never even been to a karaoke show before?
I thought you were talking about Obama....most failed president in history..

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well before Trump ran for president he was/is a good businessman...so his clothing line is made in China...because corporate greed and stupid deals like NAFTA..signed by CLINTON...killed our good paying jobs and sent them overseas so the corporate fat cats could increase their bottom line profits and screw the workers out of their pensions and healthcare and high paying jobs.... His plan now is to bring those jobs back... Not raise minimum wage to a ridiculous unsustainable level which will actually kill thousands of jobs. Just like obamacare. Sanders wants to give everyone a free college education.... Sounds dumber than TRump... Democrats are using every trick in the book to get the brainwashed followers to elect them... FREE is the magic work...say the word Free and all normal thought processes stop functioning.. They turn into TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER ROBOTS... FREE stuff can only go so far before there is nothing else to give away...

Obama could have been rebuilding our infrastructure for the past seven years instead of ramming the homo agenda up my butt...which created zero jobs but bought lots of votes... $15 buys lots of votes....unsustainable obamacare bought lots of votes.... Does anyone see a disturbing trend here? Lie to buy votes, lie to get elected... Then do nothing ...just keep on brainwashing
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Well before Trump ran for president he was/is a good businessman...so his clothing line is made in China...because corporate greed and stupid deals like NAFTA..signed by CLINTON...killed our good paying jobs and sent them overseas so the corporate fat cats could increase their bottom line profits and screw the workers out of their pensions and healthcare and high paying jobs.... His plan now is to bring those jobs back... Not raise minimum wage to a ridiculous unsustainable level which will actually kill thousands of jobs. Just like obamacare. Sanders wants to give everyone a free college education.... Sounds dumber than TRump... Democrats are using every trick in the book to get the brainwashed followers to elect them... FREE is the magic work...say the word Free and all normal thought processes stop functioning.. They turn into TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER ROBOTS... FREE stuff can only go so far before there is nothing else to give away...

Obama could have been rebuilding our infrastructure for the past seven years instead of ramming the homo agenda up my butt...which created zero jobs but bought lots of votes... $15 buys lots of votes....unsustainable obamacare bought lots of votes.... Does anyone see a disturbing trend here? Lie to buy votes, lie to get elected... Then do nothing ...just keep on brainwashing
There is no point in debating any issues with you. You are the typical Trump supporter which is mostly a step down from the now defunct teabaggers. Misinformed, under educated, bigoted, gullible, and proud of it. Fortunately you people are a small minority, and after Trump is dismissed shortly, you can all crawl back into the crevices from which you emerged and the rest of us will progress on.

I let pretty much anything slide in this forum. I have never deleted anyone's post or banned any user for expressing their opinion regardless of how I felt about it. I will NOT tolerate derogatory terms for, or discriminatory remarks toward, any group because of their race, nationality, or sexual orientation. Use the word "homo" one more time and you will be removed from this forum.
The Lone Ranger

Post by The Lone Ranger »

Bigdog wrote:

8) If Obama is such a failed President and ineffective, then why are the Republicans so upset with him? Why has the other side set the goal of him being a one term President and they themselves have failed to make that come to past? Isn't the other side actually the one's who have failed? They failed to stop Obama care both in the Congress, and in the Court. They failed to upset the improving economy, they have done little to try and reduce unemployment, refusing to pass badly needed infrastructure relief, and create more jobs. They failed to get bin Laden, they failed by getting us stuck in endless wars in the Mideast. They have failed in passing legislation to make sure Social Security stays solvent, they have failed to pass gun reform laws that would keep weapons out of the hands of criminals and the mentally unstable. They have even in Michigan failed to keep drinking water safe for citizens. Before we start talking about how failed this President is maybe we should look at those who have done everything in their power to make sure he couldn't do as much as he could have. All due to their bigotry and hatred not of the man but of the color of his skin.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The Lone Ranger wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

8) If Obama is such a failed President and ineffective, then why are the Republicans so upset with him? Why has the other side set the goal of him being a one term President and they themselves have failed to make that come to past? Isn't the other side actually the one's who have failed? They failed to stop Obama care both in the Congress, and in the Court. They failed to upset the improving economy, they have done little to try and reduce unemployment, refusing to pass badly needed infrastructure relief, and create more jobs. They failed to get bin Laden, they failed by getting us stuck in endless wars in the Mideast. They have failed in passing legislation to make sure Social Security stays solvent, they have failed to pass gun reform laws that would keep weapons out of the hands of criminals and the mentally unstable. They have even in Michigan failed to keep drinking water safe for citizens. Before we start talking about how failed this President is maybe we should look at those who have done everything in their power to make sure he couldn't do as much as he could have. All due to their bigotry and hatred not of the man but of the color of his skin.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Bigdog wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

It's not his skin color that's the issue....its the lies he told to get elected that have never even come close to becoming a reality... Go back and find the tapes from his campaign.... Lies lies lies... I read an article today written by a black guy that says the blacks have lost ground during the last seven years... So I'm blaming Bush... NOT...and Michigan's poison water is from no infrastructure improvements.... Everyone knows about our infrastructure problems that didn't just come up in the last year... Big O forgot all about creating jobs with his "shovel ready" projects announcement...another lie... He concentrated on obamacare which costs a fortune and is costing the insurance companies millions in losses and killed many full time employment jobs turning them into part time jobs because of the built in loophole for employers... It was specifically designed to entrap everyone one in the country into being paying customers...sign up or die... Even if you can't afford the deductible or the monthly payments... If people wanted to get healthcare before the law...they always had that option didn't they? Health insurance just didn't come about with the passing of Obamacare... And I don't think one republican voted for it... So it's totally a democratic disaster .... If you couldn't afford health insurance before the law..why can you magically afford it now because it's the law? He's a failed president from the very first lie.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

You refuse to recognize the well established FACT tha
Bigdog wrote: It's not his skin color that's the issue....its the lies he told to get elected that have never even come close to becoming a reality... Go back and find the tapes from his campaign.... Lies lies lies... I read an article today written by a black guy that says the blacks have lost ground during the last seven years... So I'm blaming Bush... NOT...and Michigan's poison water is from no infrastructure improvements.... Everyone knows about our infrastructure problems that didn't just come up in the last year... Big O forgot all about creating jobs with his "shovel ready" projects announcement...another lie... He concentrated on obamacare which costs a fortune and is costing the insurance companies millions in losses and killed many full time employment jobs turning them into part time jobs because of the built in loophole for employers... It was specifically designed to entrap everyone one in the country into being paying customers...sign up or die... Even if you can't afford the deductible or the monthly payments... If people wanted to get healthcare before the law...they always had that option didn't they? Health insurance just didn't come about with the passing of Obamacare... And I don't think one republican voted for it... So it's totally a democratic disaster .... If you couldn't afford health insurance before the law..why can you magically afford it now because it's the law? He's a failed president from the very first lie.
You're running a karaoke show. Every 15 minutes a bar employee shuts off the power to your system for a couple of minutes. Another bar employee comes by your setup table every 20 minutes and steals your song requests. A third employee waits till your back is turned and totally screws up your EQ settings. At the end of the night the crowd is calling you the most failed karaoke host in history. What's your excuse?

You refuse to recognize the well established FACT of how the GOP willfully obstructed Obama throuout his presidency. Obstruction far beyond what any other president has endured. They didn't even attempt to hide it. They admit that they pledged to do everything in teir power to stop Obama from accomplishing anything. You also appear to be ignorant of the workings of our government and just how little a president has the power to do on his own.

Beyond this, the pioints you are trying to make are mostly just lies. You have NO credible data to back them up because there is none. They are obviously pulled from some conservative proaganda source. You read an article written by a black guy that says the blacks have lost ground during the last seven years and that is supposed to make it a fact? You are soooo misinformed and you will remain that way because you don't seek the truth. You seek whatever you can find to validate what you want to believe.
The Lone Ranger

Bigdog wrote:
It's not his skin color that's the issue....its the lies he told to get elected that have never even come close to becoming a reality... Go back and find the tapes from his campaign.... Lies lies lies... I read an article today written by a black guy that says the blacks have lost ground during the last seven years... So I'm blaming Bush... NOT...and Michigan's poison water is from no infrastructure improvements.... Everyone knows about our infrastructure problems that didn't just come up in the last year... Big O forgot all about creating jobs with his "shovel ready" projects announcement...another lie... He concentrated on obamacare which costs a fortune and is costing the insurance companies millions in losses and killed many full time employment jobs turning them into part time jobs because of the built in loophole for employers... It was specifically designed to entrap everyone one in the country into being paying customers...sign up or die... Even if you can't afford the deductible or the monthly payments... If people wanted to get healthcare before the law...they always had that option didn't they? Health insurance just didn't come about with the passing of Obamacare... And I don't think one republican voted for it... So it's totally a democratic disaster .... If you couldn't afford health insurance before the law..why can you magically afford it now because it's the law? He's a failed president from the very first lie.

8) It is hard to believe that this President could have gotten anything done with the current us v.s. them that exists in Washington politics. His first two years he had the majority in both houses and did spend too much of his political capital on the healthcare reform. You must remember though part of his political capital was spent on cleaning up the economic mess of the former Bush administration. He saved the auto industry and all the jobs that is supported by it. Republicans like Mitt Romney would have let it go under and thrown over a million more workers out of a job. While he had the majority he should have passed comprehensive Immigration and Infrastructure repair legislation. He ran out of time because of the Republicans dragging their heels. Then in the next election cycle Democrats lost the House and stalemate started. He did not lie, he set goals and the other side being in the majority kept the goals from being achieved, they were unwilling to compromise and nothing got done. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The President did make some mistakes he should have gone for single payer health care while he had the votes. He should have pushed harder for a public works bill. He should have supported the bipartisan attempt for comprehensive immigration reform backed by Little Marco harder. Out of frustration he has resorted to issuing executive orders to get badly needed work done, because Congress refused to do it's job. Just like the Senate has refused to do it's job, and vote on his selection for the Supreme Court. What I find amusing is he has nominated a moderate, if they lose the general election which looks more likely all the time, what kind of nominee is Hillary or Sanders going to send up to the Hill? Obama has tried to compromise with the other side, you can only turn your cheek so many times.

P.S. The Michigan water crisis came about because the Republican appointed manager of the city decided to change the source of the city water supply in order to save money. This was to keep the promise the Gov. made to lower taxes for the wealthy, not because of the failure to pass comprehensive Infrastructure reform package.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:
Bigdog wrote:

8) It is hard to believe that this President could have gotten anything done with the current us v.s. them that exists in Washington politics. His first two years he had the majority in both houses and did spend too much of his political capital on the healthcare reform. You must remember though part of his political capital was spent on cleaning up the economic mess of the former Bush administration. He saved the auto industry and all the jobs that is supported by it. Republicans like Mitt Romney would have let it go under and thrown over a million more workers out of a job. While he had the majority he should have passed comprehensive Immigration and Infrastructure repair legislation. He ran out of time because of the Republicans dragging their heels. Then in the next election cycle Democrats lost the House and stalemate started. He did not lie, he set goals and the other side being in the majority kept the goals from being achieved, they were unwilling to compromise and nothing got done. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The President did make some mistakes he should have gone for single payer health care while he had the votes. He should have pushed harder for a public works bill. He should have supported the bipartisan attempt for comprehensive immigration reform backed by Little Marco harder. Out of frustration he has resorted to issuing executive orders to get badly needed work done, because Congress refused to do it's job. Just like the Senate has refused to do it's job, and vote on his selection for the Supreme Court. What I find amusing is he has nominated a moderate, if they lose the general election which looks more likely all the time, what kind of nominee is Hillary or Sanders going to send up to the Hill? Obama has tried to compromise with the other side, you can only turn your cheek so many times.

P.S. The Michigan water crisis came about because the Republican appointed manager of the city decided to change the source of the city water supply in order to save money. This was to keep the promise the Gov. made to lower taxes for the wealthy, not because of the failure to pass comprehensive Infrastructure reform package.
Facts, facts, facts... is that all you can come up with? Facts have no place in the thought process of people like Bigdog.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote: Facts, facts, facts... is that all you can come up with? Facts have no place in the thought process of people like Bigdog.

8) Remember Dragnet "just the facts mama just the facts". The truth is painful to many people, we can see how many bad choices by voters and their elected officials, helped in no small measure by an army of special interest groups, have done more harm to this country than any terrorists ever could have accomplished. Who needs agents poising our water supplies, we are doing it to ourselves and what is worse children the future of this country. We don't need saboteurs to wreck our production capacity we do it to ourselves with our unwillingness to support our manufacturing base. We don't need renegades blowing up our bridges, railroads, dams, and roads, all they have to wait for them to collapse due to neglect. We are indeed our own worst enemies, we need to wake up and stop the destructive behavior before it is too late.
The Lone Ranger

8) Well it looks more and more like California will determine if the Republicans will have a open contested convention with a little help from Indiana. The big unanswered question is about the delegates that go into that convention unbound on the first ballot? These individuals are worth their weight in gold since they can swing the first vote for Trump if he is short. Unfortunately for sleazy Donald, lying Ted has been more successful in getting these up for grabs delegates. Ted picked off the Colorado delegates last night and it looks like Trump will sweep New York and the North East, so it is still anybody's race.

Poor Bernie has won 8 of the last 9 states but Hillary keeps walking away with the lion's share of the delegates. Those super delegates she has really make his bid an uphill battle. It's hard to win a game when the other side has scored 500 points before the game even starts.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:8) Well it looks more and more like California will determine if the Republicans will have a open contested convention with a little help from Indiana. The big unanswered question is about the delegates that go into that convention unbound on the first ballot? These individuals are worth their weight in gold since they can swing the first vote for Trump if he is short. Unfortunately for sleazy Donald, lying Ted has been more successful in getting these up for grabs delegates. Ted picked off the Colorado delegates last night and it looks like Trump will sweep New York and the North East, so it is still anybody's race.

Poor Bernie has won 8 of the last 9 states but Hillary keeps walking away with the lion's share of the delegates. Those super delegates she has really make his bid an uphill battle. It's hard to win a game when the other side has scored 500 points before the game even starts.
It looks like Trump is going to fall a few delegates short. At least that is what the statisticians I trust most are saying. A contested convention should be entertaining at least. Especially if Trump losses the nomination and of course starts threatening to sue everyone... lol.

Yes, Bernie is down but there is a lot of game left to play. By just about everyone's prediction, he is supposed to lose New York big. If that doesn't happen you might start wondering if those super delegates might flip their vote in the end.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote: It looks like Trump is going to fall a few delegates short. At least that is what the statisticians I trust most are saying. A contested convention should be entertaining at least. Especially if Trump losses the nomination and of course starts threatening to sue everyone... lol.

Yes, Bernie is down but there is a lot of game left to play. By just about everyone's prediction, he is supposed to lose New York big. If that doesn't happen you might start wondering if those super delegates might flip their vote in the end.

8) If Sleazy Donald is short, will the Republican elite disregard the vote of the people? Their alternative is hardly better Lying Ted. There is still the chance of a dark horse such as Paul Ryan coming to save the day. If that were to occur then I think you would see both Cruz and Trump supporters revolt and bolt from the party. I still think a Trump Cruz ticket makes sense, number one and two get placed in the first and second slots. Cruz is still young enough to run for President after Trump, or who knows Sleazy Donald might nominate him for the Supreme Court just to get rid of him for good. It would be the perfect job for Teddie since he could twist the knife to his heart's content, and make everyone's life miserable like his own is. After seeing Chris Cristie come over to Trump, and Ben Carson anything is possible politically. It would be a smart move on both their parts and would ensure they would both be on the ticket. There is a possibility they both could be on the outside looking in, if they don't unite.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Maybe that is because the Republican do nothing Congress blocked his every move. He probably decided not to bother because it would fall on deaf ears in Congress.
The Lone Ranger

8) The President has not been sitting back, he has used the power of the Executive Order to try and accomplish work Congress leaves undone. I have to shake my head when the elected members refuse to do anything meaningful, and then are upset when the President bypasses them. If they don't like the situation they should start doing their jobs and stop complaining. The truth is the Conservatives want government to fail, that on the surface is stupid, that would only lead to anarchy?