New KJ, I have some questions

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: New KJ, I have some questions

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:

8) As things stand right now about 43% of the voters side with Hillary and about 43% side with Trump. That leaves about 14 to 15% of the voters undecided. In the last few elections the winning margin has been somewhere between 2 to 7% either way. Because of each candidates negatives this is going to be a close race, not a blowout. The key will be voter turn out if the numbers are high it should give Hillary the edge, if not then Trump would have the advantage. A possible reason for Hillary's low numbers might be that the Sanders supporters can't really be added to her column until Bernie bows out. With the fight going to the convention it gives Trump valuable time to shore up his support. Hopefully Sanders supporters won't turn to him.
Any head to head poll numbers, until the primaries are over and we get closer to the general election, are utterly meaningless. I don't see the election being close at all. I think Clinton is going to easily secure the electoral votes to win. To get enough electoral votes Trump would have to win every single state that Romney won and then come up with an additional 64 votes. Even if he holds all the states Romney held, and carries Virginia, Pennsylvania and Florida, he still loses.

The Lone Ranger

Post by The Lone Ranger »

wiseguy wrote: Any head to head poll numbers, until the primaries are over and we get closer to the general election, are utterly meaningless. I don't see the election being close at all. I think Clinton is going to easily secure the electoral votes to win. To get enough electoral votes Trump would have to win every single state that Romney won and then come up with an additional 64 votes. Even if he holds all the states Romney held, and carries Virginia, Pennsylvania and Florida, he still loses.

8) You left out Ohio which went for Obama this last time around and which has John Kasich as governor, who might become Trumps VP pick. No Republican President has ever won the White House without winning Ohio. New Hampshire might be in play and other blue states like Michigan, even Illinois, so there will be wheeling and dealing. I would feel better without the electoral college all together and elect the President based solely on the popular vote of the people. If that was true back in Gore v.s Bush II we would not have had to suffer through, Bush II attempt at being President, since Al Gore won the popular vote by 2 million.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:
wiseguy wrote: Any head to head poll numbers, until the primaries are over and we get closer to the general election, are utterly meaningless. I don't see the election being close at all. I think Clinton is going to easily secure the electoral votes to win. To get enough electoral votes Trump would have to win every single state that Romney won and then come up with an additional 64 votes. Even if he holds all the states Romney held, and carries Virginia, Pennsylvania and Florida, he still loses.

8) You left out Ohio which went for Obama this last time around and which has John Kasich as governor, who might become Trumps VP pick. No Republican President has ever won the White House without winning Ohio. New Hampshire might be in play and other blue states like Michigan, even Illinois, so there will be wheeling and dealing. I would feel better without the electoral college all together and elect the President based solely on the popular vote of the people. If that was true back in Gore v.s Bush II we would not have had to suffer through, Bush II attempt at being President, since Al Gore won the popular vote by 2 million.
Yes, but winning Ohio in no way means the Republican is going to win the election. Trump has a very tough road to gaining enough electoral votes. I actually think he will lose big with the popular vote as well.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote: Yes, but winning Ohio in no way means the Republican is going to win the election. Trump has a very tough road to gaining enough electoral votes. I actually think he will lose big with the popular vote as well.

8) I hope you are right wiseguy, on another note it would seem that those damn e-mails are coming up again and that the FBI has still not put that to bed yet. It would be nice to have the matter resolved before the Democratic Convention, it would be bad news if Hillary has to drop out after she becomes the official standard bearer for the party.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:
wiseguy wrote: Yes, but winning Ohio in no way means the Republican is going to win the election. Trump has a very tough road to gaining enough electoral votes. I actually think he will lose big with the popular vote as well.

8) I hope you are right wiseguy, on another note it would seem that those damn e-mails are coming up again and that the FBI has still not put that to bed yet. It would be nice to have the matter resolved before the Democratic Convention, it would be bad news if Hillary has to drop out after she becomes the official standard bearer for the party.
They're dragging this email fiasco out on purpose. They know it will not go anywhere in the end. It's time for the president to step in and tell them to settle this ASAP.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

PRESIDENT TRUMP...has the numbers and Sanders is waiting for Hillary to be arrested..Obama ran up the debt...did nothing to reduce it...republicans have been trying to block his spending spree ....and everyone thinks they are the bad guys..to try to reduce the national debt that the democrats don't seem to think is a problem... 19 trillion and counting... We can't afford another democratic president..printing our way out of debt isn't working...too many free handouts... To lazy people for votes.. It's killing the country....
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I didn't write this but I thought is was right on. It's about Hilary....

.She's as crooked as they come yet idiots will go to poles and vote for her - our system is so broken its ridiculous. She brings no value to our system. She has lied her way through numerous scandels, lies to cover up lies, turns her back on soldiers and fellow statesmen, and yet americans dependant on a hand me out line up to pull the lever for her. In 8 years Obama has done nothing to improve the lives of blacks or other minorities in the country and is degrading America across the world. Hillary will just perpetuate it - I think being a democrat is a disease whose main symptom is an inability to hear the truth or if it is heard to comprehend it. It's sad - there is nothing American about Hillary who skates around living a millionaires lifestyle but tries to act as if she is helping the lowly little man. At least Trump will tell you how he made his millions - and he did make his - Hillary just blackmailed and sold political favors to get hers. How about releasing the tax returns on the Clinton foundation and showing the American public where all the millions in that organization have been distributed to - friends, family, off shore accounts, etc... Wake up America before she sells out our countries across the world for her personal gain. Are you so naive as to think there was NOT a reason she wanted to keep her emails away from the public - she was doing ILLEGAL business while secretary of state - and by now she has scrubbed things so clean we won't find the damage. She has so many cronies in the rank and file of the government desperate to hold on to their cushy jobs that none of them will stand up and do the right thing - everyone for themselves right? That's the American way under the Washington political system.
The Lone Ranger

Bigdog wrote:PRESIDENT TRUMP...has the numbers and Sanders is waiting for Hillary to be arrested..Obama ran up the debt...did nothing to reduce it...republicans have been trying to block his spending spree ....and everyone thinks they are the bad guys..to try to reduce the national debt that the democrats don't seem to think is a problem... 19 trillion and counting... We can't afford another democratic president..printing our way out of debt isn't working...too many free handouts... To lazy people for votes.. It's killing the country....

8) Bigdog you are proving what a little wennie you really are. It is the Republicans that have run up the deficits not the other side. That is why your own party is in revolt. They wised up and realized that both parties are playing to the crowd and telling them what they want to hear just to maintain their power. It is impossible for any of the political hacks to try and fix things, since they are in the pockets of the rich and powerful. That is why Trump can't fix things because as he has admitted he is part of the problem.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:
Bigdog wrote:PRESIDENT TRUMP...has the numbers and Sanders is waiting for Hillary to be arrested..Obama ran up the debt...did nothing to reduce it...republicans have been trying to block his spending spree ....and everyone thinks they are the bad guys..to try to reduce the national debt that the democrats don't seem to think is a problem... 19 trillion and counting... We can't afford another democratic president..printing our way out of debt isn't working...too many free handouts... To lazy people for votes.. It's killing the country....

8) Bigdog you are proving what a little wennie you really are. It is the Republicans that have run up the deficits not the other side. That is why your own party is in revolt. They wised up and realized that both parties are playing to the crowd and telling them what they want to hear just to maintain their power. It is impossible for any of the political hacks to try and fix things, since they are in the pockets of the rich and powerful. That is why Trump can't fix things because as he has admitted he is part of the problem.
Come on... he proved that a long time ago. Few are more clueless and none more willfully ignorant that Bigdog. Everything he knows he has gotten from conspiracy sites and far right conservative rags. He gives new meaning to "low information voter".
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Trump is a successful business man...first and foremost.... Being in the billionaire club makes him so. He didn't get that rich by being stupid. He did what every other successful billionaire did...he used the system to his advantage. That said he contribututed to both political parties to try and benefit him. Same as every other person that contributes to his candidate of choice.... People are swarming to Trump because of his success hoping he can use his success to benefit the entire country, That is fed up with the crap that's been going on in Washington for way too long. The dems are clueless...giving away the farm just to buy votes to keep their jobs because their crappy political record can't do it.

O had seven years to do anything...he failed...Obamacare is the biggest failure... All the insurance companies are requesting 25% or more increases for next year.....people that couldn't afford it this year...will never afford it next year...so what good is it? It was a full time job killer. It created a bunch of 20 hour part time jobs. That will fix the 19 trillion dollar debt. Let's give away more freebies so they ignore our failures.

Keeping a democrat in office will destroy the country even more than it already has... Lying Hilary is not the answer. An idiot should be able to see that...
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Trump is a successful business man...first and foremost.... Being in the billionaire club makes him so. He didn't get that rich by being stupid. He did what every other successful billionaire did...he used the system to his advantage. That said he contribututed to both political parties to try and benefit him. Same as every other person that contributes to his candidate of choice.... People are swarming to Trump because of his success hoping he can use his success to benefit the entire country, That is fed up with the crap that's been going on in Washington for way too long. The dems are clueless...giving away the farm just to buy votes to keep their jobs because their crappy political record can't do it.

O had seven years to do anything...he failed...Obamacare is the biggest failure... All the insurance companies are requesting 25% or more increases for next year.....people that couldn't afford it this year...will never afford it next year...so what good is it? It was a full time job killer. It created a bunch of 20 hour part time jobs. That will fix the 19 trillion dollar debt. Let's give away more freebies so they ignore our failures.

Keeping a democrat in office will destroy the country even more than it already has... Lying Hilary is not the answer. An idiot should be able to see that...
An idiot is one who would spew out all the bullshit you just posted. Trump made his money buy ripping people off and paying no taxes. Why do you think he refuses to release his tax returns? How do you like paying a billionaire's taxes for him... because that's just what you've been doing. You're a fool if you think Trump gives a shit about this country. He is out only for himself just like he always has been. And "people" are not swarming to Trump. Uneducated, easily manipulated, fools are swarming to Trump.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote: An idiot is one who would spew out all the bullshit you just posted. Trump made his money buy ripping people off and paying no taxes. Why do you think he refuses to release his tax returns? How do you like paying a billionaire's taxes for him... because that's just what you've been doing. You're a fool if you think Trump gives a shit about this country. He is out only for himself just like he always has been. And "people" are not swarming to Trump. Uneducated, easily manipulated, fools are swarming to Trump.

8) One thing Trump is good at is gaming the system. He says he understands how the political process operates. Actually because he has been donating to both parties he is part of the establishment, he has been behind the scenes corrupting our political system, right there with all the other billionaires. He says he is going to reform the system, how can he when he is part of that system? He is and insider posing as an outsider. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing. I just hope the people aka the lambs wise up and don't get fooled again.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:

8) One thing Trump is good at is gaming the system. He says he understands how the political process operates. Actually because he has been donating to both parties he is part of the establishment, he has been behind the scenes corrupting our political system, right there with all the other billionaires. He says he is going to reform the system, how can he when he is part of that system? He is and insider posing as an outsider. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing. I just hope the people aka the lambs wise up and don't get fooled again.
So many people see Trump as not "just another politician". But that is exactly what he is. He's been using politics his entire life to game the system. This is one thing the Clinton campaign needs to focus on. When people see him as no different than any other politician he will lose most of his appeal.
The Lone Ranger

8) Sanders refuses to throw in the towel and wants to go all the way to the convention. Hillary's side complains that he should move aside before the convention why? Hillary fought all the way to the convention, was that against party unity when she did the same thing? Is it because she knows her standing in the polls is dropping and she needs to rack up the Sanders supporters in her win column statistics? The report came back form the I.G's office and it said she acted improperly and against policy, when she used her own e-mail server. Whether this usage was illegal is up to the FBI, she needs to put this behind her as soon as possible. It is more important to have her house in order, than to worry about Bernie at this point. If she is unable to run because of her e-mail problems, then he is the next in line to pick up the standard and move to the contest between him and Trump. Let's see if Trump can duck the debate then.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:8) Sanders refuses to throw in the towel and wants to go all the way to the convention. Hillary's side complains that he should move aside before the convention why? Hillary fought all the way to the convention, was that against party unity when she did the same thing? Is it because she knows her standing in the polls is dropping and she needs to rack up the Sanders supporters in her win column statistics? The report came back form the I.G's office and it said she acted improperly and against policy, when she used her own e-mail server. Whether this usage was illegal is up to the FBI, she needs to put this behind her as soon as possible. It is more important to have her house in order, than to worry about Bernie at this point. If she is unable to run because of her e-mail problems, then he is the next in line to pick up the standard and move to the contest between him and Trump. Let's see if Trump can duck the debate then.
It is still not impossible for Sanders to get the nomination. If he would win California big the superdelegates may change their minds. And if this email thing isn't settled, that would give them even more to consider. There is also a distinct possibility that Sanders could be Clinton's VP choice. In recent interviews Sanders no longer rules out that possibility. A Sanders nomination would be Trump's worst nightmare. A Clinton/Sanders ticket would be a close second. Trump is scared shitless of Bernie because he is so well liked and not an easy target. That's why he won't debate him.