Hello and some questions

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Superomario

Hello and some questions

Post by Superomario »

Hello,

I am considering opening a karaoke bar but don't know anything about the machines. What's good, what has options of adding new songs, what system allows for multiple languages, I'm also wanting a system that can add non typical karaoke languages like Arabic and hindi. If anyone is aware of a manufacturer that does all this and is a good system I would appreciate any help and suggestions as I know nothing of the industry and hardware/software.

Thank you in advance,

Omar.

DanG2006

Re: Hello and some questions

Post by DanG2006 »

Super Mario, probably the reason for lack of replies is the language part. Most hosts today use a laptop or computerized system and depending upon your location would probably dictate what content that you would be able to get. For example. I am in the USA so I have to rely on karaoke song manufacturers who pay the US licenses for production to remain legal. There are a lot of unscrupulous hosts who don't care where they get their songs. In fact they don't care if they actually pay for their songs. I am not one of those and hopefully you're not one of them either. Think of it this way, for a manufacturer to remain in business and produce new product legally, they have to sell their product at a price that enables them to manufacture their product.
Superomario

Re: Hello and some questions

Post by Superomario »

Thank you and I have no problem paying a licensing fee or subscription for a service after all this is for a business. I am just hoping to find a setup that would work for private rooms within a karaoke bar and an easy interface for customers to use on their own. I've gone to Korean kareoke bars where they have Korean songs and English options as well and a very easy to use interface with customized remote control. I was hoping for a system similiar to that if possible.

Also I am located in Canada.

Thank you for your reply and help.

Omar.