Finding New Karaoke Songs

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
jetlag1946

Finding New Karaoke Songs

Post by jetlag1946 »

Hi , I am new here . I am wondering if there are any companies left that take new songs as they come out to make the downloads for karaoke to sell . The only one I know of is singers solution . The other places seem to just go back and look for old songs that people already have on discs or down loads.
And call them new releases . I know SBI and Karaoke Version does that . They will often get songs that for what ever reason were never put on karaoke before and I get some those sometime but don't get many calls at all for them at shows because the reason they were not put on karaoke before is they were not popular enough . When I say new songs I meant like what Pop Hits Monthly used to do every month . Those songs were no more than a couple of months old usually . I don't need any more old songs I need a way to keep up to date with newer songs . Thanks Dan

DanG2006

Re: Finding New Karaoke Songs

Post by DanG2006 »

Karaoke Version has been good at producing newer songs and in my opinion blows Singer Solution away as to quality. Part of the reason Singer Solution puts out newer releases is the fact that they don't give a crap about licensing. Their products are as legal as KJ Bill's Loaded Hard Drives or irq downloads. I personally use karaoke.net to purchase and download legal for Professional use songs as well as Karaoke Version. Granted, I only buy as my singers request and no longer get the songs just to have in case Someone wants to sing it, making my shows completely singer driven. If it's only available on disc, my singers have to wait until I get them but if they are available for purchase and download, I have their songs ready for them by the next rotation at the latest, sometimes sooner.
jetlag1946

Post by jetlag1946 »

Thanks Dan ,
I will look into karaoke.net . Do you know if SunFly is still in business ?
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Sunfly has a us site. I believe it's sunflykaraoke.usa but I am not sure. I really haven't bothered with that one because in my opinion, they are majorly limited on what I consider usable tracks. The places I play rarely have anyone that prefers Hip hop. Majority are asking for rock, country, oldies and maybe a few R &B.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Icroons used to be the only choice for being able to find out the latest releases but is woefully incomplete. db.openkj.org is the most complete download list now. It's my go to listing as it lists all of the legal is download sites, karaoke version, party tyme, Digitrax, all star, SBI, Sunfly. Even lists UK only sites of Sunfly and Zoom.