Can't get USB flash drive to play my music files on Vocopro Warrior IV portable karaoke player.

Discuss the MP3+G karaoke format.
magnumjr

Can't get USB flash drive to play my music files on Vocopro Warrior IV portable karaoke player.

Post by magnumjr »

Just purchased the Vocopro Warrior IV karaoke player, it seems like a nice player, it plays cdgs and the sound quality is great but the majority of my karaoke music is stored on a 32 gig SanDisk USB flashdrive. When I insert it into the player, it reads the USB and changes screens but it's only showing 1 file and when I hit play it just keeps loading. I made sure there is no disc in the player, but I don't know why it doesn't work. Please help.

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Can't get USB flash drive to play my music files on Vocopro Warrior IV portable karaoke player.

Post by wiseguy »

What file types are on the USB drive?
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
magnumjr

Re: Can't get USB flash drive to play my music files on Vocopro Warrior IV portable karaoke player.

Post by magnumjr »

Mp3 and cdg. Is there another way to format the flash drive so that it works. I've tried unzipping the files but the best it will do is play the mp3 files with no graphics. Thanks for any reply.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

magnumjr wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:06 am Mp3 and cdg. Is there another way to format the flash drive so that it works. I've tried unzipping the files but the best it will do is play the mp3 files with no graphics. Thanks for any reply.
Most machines will only accept USB drives with a FAT32 file system so you might try reformatting the flash drive. Make sure that you have a copy of the songs on your computer because formatting the flash drive will delete everything on it.

The karaoke song format you have is known as MP3+G. Looking over the VocoPro Warrior IV user manual I see no mention of it supporting the MP3+G format. It does mention video formats like AVI and MPEG. If the machine does indeed not support MP3+G files you might consider converting them to a video format with software like Power CD+G to Video Karaoke Converter 2.