Roxbox Karaoke Program

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
jjbtwice

Roxbox Karaoke Program

Post by jjbtwice »

Hello!
I've been using Roxbox for years and it has worked quite well for me. Lately though, the next page of lyrics is coming up a bit late. For this reason, the singers aren't able to sing the first few words of each page. If they do, they are usually late. Is there any way for me to make an adjustment for this? Any help you can give me is appreciated.
Jeff .

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Roxbox Karaoke Program

Post by wiseguy »

I didn't know anyone still used that dinosaur. Why don't you contact RoxBox directly about this problem? They have a support phone number on their website https://www.roxbox.net
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
jjbtwice

Post by jjbtwice »

wiseguy,
Thanks for your response to my inquiry. I guess I didn't realize Roxbox was a dinosaur. I guess old codgers like me need to stay more up to date. Anyway, do you recommend a particular Karaoke program for the average joe? I would just be using it for family and friend get-togethers and not professionally. I would like it to be in a simple format, yet include a key changer, extended monitor display, etc. Do you know of any programs that might fit that bill at a reasonable price? I would sure appreciate you input. Thanks again for your answer.
Jeff B.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

jjbtwice wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:52 pm wiseguy,
Thanks for your response to my inquiry. I guess I didn't realize Roxbox was a dinosaur. I guess old codgers like me need to stay more up to date. Anyway, do you recommend a particular Karaoke program for the average joe? I would just be using it for family and friend get-togethers and not professionally. I would like it to be in a simple format, yet include a key changer, extended monitor display, etc. Do you know of any programs that might fit that bill at a reasonable price? I would sure appreciate you input. Thanks again for your answer.
Jeff B.
It sounds like LYRX might be a good choice for you.
jjbtwice

Post by jjbtwice »

Thanks for your prompt help, wiseguy. I've checked into LYRX and it looks like a program that will work for me. I appreciate your assistance.