Newbie question about downloading mp3 karaoke

Discuss the MP3+G karaoke format.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
myau

Newbie question about downloading mp3 karaoke

Post by myau »

Having the song be the closest to the original with good backup singers is important to me and I know there could be a lot of versions out there of the same song.

I am new to this so I wanted to know that when I purchase a karaoke track from a website (ie http://www.tricerasoft.com/),
is there a way to sample the song? Such as playing it in a very low quality stream etc. Or is there a better site where I can do this and preview it before I buy? Is there a high quality "industy standard" company that produces very accurate reproductions of songs?

In Asia since Karaoke is more popular, instrumental versions of songs are very common (mostly on singles) and are official, which removes the need for another company to do it and doubt whether the version will be accurate or not.

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

they have zoom files that are better done than Sound Choice and the top hits stuff is close as well. Most of the "professionally done " tracks have their hits or misses. My personal opinion of just instrumentals as accurate is that if they don't include the backing vocals, how is that accurate. All the tracks off of Tricerasoft include the backing vocals as well as all the instruments that each song has.
That said all manufacturers have their duds. I know www.Karaokehitsmonthly.com has samples to listen to, but they are only snippets of the song and not enough to decide whether the whole track is accurate or not.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System