Gonna START the Business!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
fong

Post by fong »

Okay so what do you guys think about this Package on eBay???

http://cgi.ebay.com/RSQ-NEO-E500-KARAOK ... dZViewItem

Some 3000 songs...Neo_(something) with mic and player...

Is this a good buy???

letitrip

Post by letitrip »

Well first off, I'm not a big fan of the NeoG format. But regardless, 300 songs and it's only going for $260?? Those songs aren't legit. I can't see any way you can package that many songs with the player and have it under $800 if the songs are legitimately licensed. I would suggest contacting the seller to inquire as to that point before you pull the trigger on this. You don't want to be out there with unlicensed music as a professional KJ.
Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Shooter13

Post by Shooter13 »

Am really into this thread. I haven't been to visit this site in a while. i am glad I came back. I have been at work setting things up for a few months now. We are just about ready to go. I decided I didn't have a full enough sound to the system I have so I went today and bought a powered sub from JBL. Really adds alot. I have the foundation and bricks and am looking at what else I need to get rolling. My partner is just getting started approaching bars. Hopefully he can pick up some dates soon and we can start paying me back for this really nice sounding but really expensive system. I am in Charleston, not far from you so best of luck to you up there. I get up that way for my regular job every now and then. I'll hit you up on my next trip and stop in for one of your shows.

I also appreciate all the advice that is rolling in. Very helpful!
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Adding subs is a good investment.

Music contains bass frequencies for anyone that doesn't know it. Not just the mids and highs.

Using tops alone doesn't cut it.

You don't get in the car and turn off the bass, do you? You don't turn off the bass in the livingroom stereo or surround sound. So why would you play out without subs???? Add the bass frequencies.

A well rounded sound makes you look and sound more professional. 8)

The more professional you look and sound, the more money you will make.

All of my out of work competition doesn't use subs....Hmmmmmmm..... :twisted:
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Hey shooter we are in Hinton so we may be even closer than bigdog. If you ever get down on the New River come give us a shout. And Bigdog, after seeing all your posts I would love to come and sit in on one of your shows because there are several things about it that intrigue me.
"Come Sing with the Wolf!!"
fong

Post by fong »

Again guys I am in Charlotte, and I'd love to come to one of your shows if you are nearby...

Shooter your not too far away...

If you guys are in town or doing shows nearby definitely drop me an email...THanks

[email protected]