Digital karaoke - additional video feeds

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
karaoke_guy

Digital karaoke - additional video feeds

Post by karaoke_guy »

I have a digital karaoke setup through a typical PC. I use a dual video card which allows me to split screens (so to speak), where I can drag off of my PC monitor and have an identical image (for karaoke graphics) on the TV monitor.

What I'm wondering is this, is there a way to add additional video feeds to this setup. I'm not a home now so I can't verify, but I think my TV has a VIDEO out (RCA). If I had that linked to another TV would that replicate the signal?

Thanks.

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Your way will not work but If you were connecting to an rf modulator you could split the video using a video splitter where you have one input but two or three outputs and each output can go to a separate device. You can get a splitter from Radio Shack for very little cash.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Code: Select all

Your way will not work but If you were connecting to an rf modulator you could split the video using a video splitter where you have one input but two or three outputs and each output can go to a separate device. You can get a splitter from Radio Shack for very little cash.
Good advice DanG2006. That's exactly what I would suggest.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Get the RF amplifier while you're at it. They make a 1 in 4 out.