What happened to Kings of Karaoke??

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
letitrip

What happened to Kings of Karaoke??

Post by letitrip »

Hey everyone, just wanted to provide you with a quick update. Some of you may have already noticed that my signature line has changed and no longer references Kings of Karaoke or the website and instead now refers to Let It Rip Karaoke.

Well Kings of Karaoke was a partnership that unfortunately in recent days has been dissolved. While our shows were emensely popular, there were some behind the scenes issues related to the business itself that unfortunately could not be worked out. So from a business perspective (luckily our friendship has survived) we have gone our seperate ways. I will now be operating under the business name of "Let It Rip Karaoke".

Since I've gotten to know a number of you here on this board, I felt I at least owed you all an explanation so as to curb any speculation. Unfortunately, I can't change my user ID so I'll continue on this board with that ID although my signature will now reflect my new business info.

Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Sorry to hear about the breakup but I wish you luck in your new venture.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
letitrip

Post by letitrip »

Thanks wiseguy, had my first gig last night. Was a little interesting since it was one of our previous clients and they wanted me back in as soon as possible (they have an every week show and the one week off was brutal on them). So I had to scrounge together a few things as not all my equipment has arrived yet, but they didn't care, they wanted me there at all costs.

So there I was with the monitor on a table (Vendor was slow shipping the stand) and a borrowed speaker stand that came apart during setup so I had to use the fix-all known as Duct Tape. LMAO not quite the image I wanted to project but the patrons understood and like I said, the client didn't care. They were all just happy to have Karaoke back!! :D
Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads