mic to cdg problem

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
muldoon

mic to cdg problem

Post by muldoon »

Hi Please can any advise me on whats I have to do to get a mic to sync with a karaoke cdg
the scenario is bought a new computer with 5.1 speaker system and set up mic to work with computer but every time we try and play the karaoke cd with the mic only the music is played from the CDg The mic is muted
We have tried the cd on other computers and trhe same happens which leads me to think that its the cd
However we have tried other cdgs on the computer and other computers and its still the same
We have also substitued the mic I firmly believe that it maybe just something simple that we are not doing in the set up
please advise
thanks

letitrip

Post by letitrip »

Go into your volume control and go to the "recording" options and make sure that the mic isn't mute there.
Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
muldoon

mic and cdg

Post by muldoon »

letitrip wrote:Go into your volume control and go to the "recording" options and make sure that the mic isn't mute there.
Hi Tony
thanks for your reply
have already checked and nothing is in the mute mode

The mic does work on the pc its only when the CDG cuts in that it disables the mic thus not allowing any out put through the speakers
Its FUNNY one and been giving me a head ache now for two weeks :shock: :twisted: :evil: :roll:
cheers
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads