Ticerasoft Justkaraoke!!!

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

except you aren't paying the sync rights that Soundchoice and all the other professional karaoke manufacturers have to pay to create their tracks. Still illegal if used in a commercial envirement. In a noncomercial just for fun you might get away with it but not while doing a professional karaoke show for money.
Legal sites such as tricerasoft.com and cavsusa.com (verdict is actually out on this one as there are rumours that they haven't been paying their fair share for rights) is the best route around any legal issues that include format shifting (which all computer KJ's are violating by converting their discs over to hard drive).

Marlena

Post by Marlena »

Single user licenses in canada are very different from the states. This is why manufacturers are trying to have our laws changed and without success which i might add. Once you buy it, it's yours and what you do with it (For your own business/self use) is up to you as LONG as you aren't selling it and each way you change it is for yourself only. I can back up my disks BUT I can't Give a copy to anyone, not even my father. I can even make a tape out of it for my car if i would so choose and nothing can be done. because i own the original. Heck i could even switch the tracks around on my back up and it is okay.
acelands

Post by acelands »

Hi Mitch can you tell me if it can compile Karaoke song lists. If not can you suggest a good product to do so.

Cheers.....Alan
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

no just karaoke is just a player. For digital based songlists I suggest looking at Songlist Generator by Latishaw. Very Professional looking books.