purchasing and downloading individual songs

Can't find a certain song? Maybe someone here can help.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
mamachloe

purchasing and downloading individual songs

Post by mamachloe »

I'm wanting to purchase and download individual karaoke songs. I have done this on walmart.com, but sometimes the quality of the song arrangement isn't the best. I've heard that Chartbusters is the best in karaoke tracks. Can Chartbusters be downloaded individually from a vendor? Thanks.

DanG2006

Re: purchasing and downloading individual songs

Post by DanG2006 »

mamachloe wrote:I'm wanting to purchase and download individual karaoke songs. I have done this on walmart.com, but sometimes the quality of the song arrangement isn't the best. I've heard that Chartbusters is the best in karaoke tracks. Can Chartbusters be downloaded individually from a vendor? Thanks.
Chartbusters isn't the best over all manufacturer. Sound Choice has had that moniker untill Zoom came along. Neither of the two (Chartbuster and Sound Choice) are available for download legally.
Zoom is available though as is Music Maestro and Top Hits Monthly at www.tricerasoft.com for as low as $1.49 a song.
This is where I get my songs from now on.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
mamachloe

Post by mamachloe »

Is the sound quality of an MP-3G as good as a CD-G?
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

It depends on the rate compressed. An mp3+G compressed at 96 isn't going to sound better than one at 196 which seems to be the manufacturer's choice of compression.