Slideshow?

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Dan13601

Slideshow?

Post by Dan13601 »

Could someone tell he what equipment is used, and how it is used to create an AUDIENCE VIEWABLE (not singers screen) slide show for ads, comments, trivia, pictures, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Marlena

Post by Marlena »

I have a really nice slideshow for ads and such at my show. can add music and stuff.. I just used Microsoft powerpoint to create the slides and super dvd creator tp put em together with music and effects. it's really neat!
Dan13601

Post by Dan13601 »

Thank you..

But what program do you use to SHOW them? And, how are they viewed? I have had many replies to this question when I asked before, and the answer is usually - show them on the singers screen. Thats not what I want. The singers do not see the screen until they come up to sing, and at that time, the lyrics are starting for them, so that makes no sense.... I want to know how to show something to the audience while/before/after the singers are singing.

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

This question is going to be difficult to answer unless you describe your current karaoke setup in detail.
Dan13601

Post by Dan13601 »

I use a laptop running Digital Entertainer (S&D) for my karaoke, with an S video going to my external monitor to show the lyrics for the singers... with the laptop then set up to my amp system with mics, mixer, cdg player, etc...
stevesdjservice

Post by stevesdjservice »

Compuhosy can play video clips or you can display pictures between singers.
Steve's DJ/Karaoke Service
"Music Is The Soundtrack Of Our Lives"